Denied DinoRockedYou's Staff Application

wrkt

IGN (In-Game Name): DinoRockedYou
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU - UK
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes but none on any hcf related servers really. You could ask WhenUHackUNoob#7456 on discord as I have previously been staff on his servers as an admin.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: because
I would go out of my way and use my own time to help a player with whatever they need, even if its a minor problem. I would also go out of my time to fix something in the server. I would also be willing to help out with TeamSpeak as earlier in the morning, GMT time there isn't many staff online to move so I am willing to do this at around 7am + GMT time. I also can be available for every SOTW unless I have to do something irl.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try to find a way to benefit all players involved with what is happening, I would also not abuse my role as a staff member to benefit my faction or myself. I also have alot of experience with HCF and the whole idea in general as I am a Co-leader/ Leader of MexicanMidgets who have gotten f top
radiable the last 3 maps so I know what is bannable or not as I have also read through the rules so I can help out with people who may have unfairly died or killed someone.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself at a 9/10 because I wouldn't lie to another staff member or players but it would still be a 9/10 because I may bend the truth sometimes but I would not do that if I was accepted so I can help out players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) (Im not really sure what it means by this, so I cant really answer)

Additional Information?: I do have ADHD and I am dislexic as well as I have had some previous punishments such as bans (which were all false) but I haven't done anything truly bannable.

Last edited: