Denied dinhole - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinhole

IGN (In-Game Name): dinhole
Timezone: EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Hydro Games: Helper (Proof)
I Resigned because the Owner was very unprofessional.

Sliver HCF: Admin
The Server shut down.

AraPvP: Trial Moderator
Resigned because one of the Owner's were rude to the players.

NukeHQ: Moderator
Demoted.

FaithfulMC: Helper
Resigned because I enjoyed playing the server over staffing.

Mineheroes: Sr. Moderator
Demoted because of inactivity (I quit MC during this time).

Hydra: Trial Moderator
Resigned because I took a break from staffing HCF

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Firstly, I want to become staff on SagePvP as it is a popular HCF server that has a lot of respectful staff that I can work along side with. As well, I want to become staff here as I enjoy Minecraft, but HCF isn't what it used to be with tons of cheaters, and rule-breakers popping up each and every single day. I want to help reduce this issue by using my time to benefit the experience for players and make a safe and trustworthy community as staff are often hated on and blamed for things that occured to the player (e.g. raidable due to hacker, blockglitchers, etc...). Lastly, since HCF is a massive part of PvP there is a lot of toxicity, racism, and an overall lack of respect and non-toxic enivronment. There are a lot of young people who play HCF and shouldn't be exposed to that type of language, and it's just bad as that type of speech is innappropriate and it occurs often. Also, becoming a staff member can show how much you care about the community and if I become staff I will help as many player as I can with the limited power that I have.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I feel I can improve the players' experience by bringing them a staff member that has a ton of experience and knows what he's doing. I can make decisions on the fly and when under pressure. I also have a lot of traits that not a lot of other staff members have that is important when being a staff member on a populated server. One of the most important traits is patience, you have to be patient when being a staff member. Another trait is having respect and being able to be mature, there is gonna be a lot of people who come into the teamspeak angry and just want to argue when something doesn't go their way. You have to be able to not retaliate and just be calm when talking to them. I am also a pretty active player and can be on throughout the day and night. I would also like to say that I am a leader and have the skills that a leader needs and stand out more then any other player or person applying for staff. Another really important trait that you need to have is to be able to be trusted. You need to gain the trust of the staff members around you so that they know you can and will make good decisions when needed and that they can be able to leave you by your self to handle things and it's also a way to get promoted faster. Another quality that is needed is TEAMWORK, you need to be able to work with your peers and adapt to them and the way they work. If you are that one guy that doesn't like to work with your peers and just like to do stuff on your own you won't really make it far on a staff team. By helping others such as the players it could impacted the server and bring more people to the community by lowering the toxicity and racism shown on many other servers, toxicity and racism can lower the player count on HCF and I feel thats why this gamemode is dying out slowly.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I do not believe so because I am extremely new to SagePvP and new to the community on here.

Additional Information?:
Somethings about me are that I am a very positive person and love to make people laugh and tell jokes. Also, I love playing multiple different games and making YouTube videos and would love making a staff series on this server. Some of my hobbies are video games, Football, and Basketball and also I like to fool around and pull some pranks on my friends.
Currently I have YouTube/Media Rank on a server called SkyGalaxies I am planning to enjoy life and create good content for my viewers and would love to make some videos on SagePvP as well.

Discord: dinhole#0550
Telegram: dinhole
Teamspeak: Yes

Last edited:

zHalo

+0.75

- Decent Detail
- Seems like a good and outgoing person
- Could show more organisation.

Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.