Denied DillyWillyBilly (Staff Application)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anglicize

IGN (In-Game Name): DillyWillyBilly
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Magical's World - 850+ Members - Manager
Hub's Paradise - 1000+ Members - Sr.Mod +Sr.Builder
Lightskies - 6000+ Members - Helper
OreField - 1000+ Members - Trainee
Boxruins - 1000+ Members - Moderator
MineCube - 10000+ Members - Admin + Builder
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a Staff Member on SagePvP Because I have been playing on the server for awhile now and I think it would be a great opportunity to become a staff member. I have lots of experience and I know I'm ready. I can screenshare very well too. I have been playing Minecraft for 7 Years and SagePvP has been by far my favorite server. I am really good at HCF running in and trapping and SagePvP just has the best Partner Items and staff in my opinion.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would be active in Teamspeak and Discord and I would constantly be there banning cheaters and screensharing. I would make it so people have to wait only minimal times and can get help as soon as possible. I would play with people and answer questions.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say an 8 because I am generally very honest. I usually wouldn't have much to lie about. I promise to always be honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No
Additional Information?:

Thank You for Reading This!​

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): DillyWillyBilly
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Magical's World - 850+ Members - Manager
Hub's Paradise - 1000+ Members - Sr.Mod +Sr.Builder
Lightskies - 6000+ Members - Helper
OreField - 1000+ Members - Trainee
Boxruins - 1000+ Members - Moderator
MineCube - 10000+ Members - Admin + Builder
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a Staff Member on SagePvP Because I have been playing on the server for awhile now and I think it would be a great opportunity to become a staff member. I have lots of experience and I know I'm ready. I can screenshare very well too. I have been playing Minecraft for 7 Years and SagePvP has been by far my favorite server. I am really good at HCF running in and trapping and SagePvP just has the best Partner Items and staff in my opinion.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would be active in Teamspeak and Discord and I would constantly be there banning cheaters and screensharing. I would make it so people have to wait only minimal times and can get help as soon as possible. I would play with people and answer questions.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say an 8 because I am generally very honest. I usually wouldn't have much to lie about. I promise to always be honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No
Additional Information?:
Thank You for Reading This!​
-1 major lack of detail, provide proof of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.