Denied Diedtome staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diedtomee

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?

My ign is Diedtome.

How old are you?

I am 20 years old.

Are you fluent in English?

Yes.

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?

NA.

What is your Discord & Telegram?

diedtome

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?

During my time as a trial-mod on Astral, I was responsible for keeping an eye on chat and player interactions to make sure things stayed positive and fair. I had to deal with all sorts of issues, from toxic behavior to cheating and glitches, while also handling player requests. Unfortunately, I had to leave because I witnessed some unfair treatment by the staff towards specific players. Right now, I'm serving as an Admin on Hyperion PvP, where I'm committed to creating a fun and fair gaming space for everyone involved. And if you need proof of my time on Astral, dm me on discord.

Why do you want to be a staff member?

I'm really excited about the chance to join the Sage PvP staff team. For me, it's not just about playing the game gameplay and helping out folks who, like me, sometimes hit roadblocks because of PC issues. I genuinely want to create a welcoming space where players can enjoy themselves without worrying about cheaters or toxic behavior getting in the way. Being on the staff means I can not only get better at the game myself but also make sure everyone's having a fair and fun time. It's a chance for me to turn my love for gaming into something that makes a real difference for the whole Sage PvP staff team, making the gaming experience better for everyone.

What makes you better than other applicants?

I've got a good eye for detail and love figuring things out, which usually means I'm ahead of the game. Plus, when it comes to HCF (Hardcore Factions), I know my stuff inside and out. I'm pretty sure of myself, especially when it comes to HCF matters. If I know I'm right, I won't back down or doubt myself. It's all thanks to my deep understanding of how the game works and my history of solving problems like a champ. So, you can count on me to be a trusted voice in the community, ready to lend a hand or offer advice whenever it's needed.

How active can you be per day?

Heres my schedule:

Sunday: 1 am - 8 pm

Monday: 11 am - 10 pm

Tuesday: 11 am - 10 pm

Wednesday:11 am - 10 pm

Thursday: 11 am - 10 pm

Friday: 12 am - 12 am

Saturday: 8 am - 10 pm

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

Gettappedkid

Are you willing to learn to screen share?

Yes

Anything else you would like us to know?

Nope.

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to lack of detail

Re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.