Denied Devilx Staff Application

Devilx

IGN (In Game Name): Devilx
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yessir
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes All three
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I Administrated On a smaller server called BlokaHCF with a average player count of 15. I also know how to SS but not at Tenebrous Level. I am friends with alot of staff on Faithful and they have a player count of 300-700 most of the time.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff because I see that their are alot of cheaters and they usually arent taken care of. I Would really like to help out the server and the community by giving my time into this and would like to be friends with alot of people on the server. I am a very mature person and i can handle myself under stressful circumstances.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because I am very respectful and responsible for my actions. I am good at multitasking and I think I can help out SagePvP a lot. I will dedicate over 8 hours a week on Sage and I will be very active in TS. Here is a very common problem that isn't taken care of right away... DTR evading. It happens ALOT and could be an issue. Another circumstance is that a new player in the HCF community doesn't know where to start and needs help. That's where I come in and I could bring him in TS and give him tips on how to get started and/or help him with his base and just the basics of HCF.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: no
Additional Information: My name is James and i love to go outdoors and i love animals. I dont know what else to put here other than thanking you for reading my application and taking your time out of your day to read this.,

glise6

- Lack fo detail in every section of the application
- You don’t have experience being Staff on a HCF server

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Devilx, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.