Deployable

DEPLOYABLE STAFF APPLICATION [EU]

IGN (In-Game Name):

Deployable

16 (17 next month)

Timezone:

UTC + 2 CEST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, I do have some experience of me being a staff member. Here are my previous experiences:

Server: VerdantPvP
Resigned/Demoted/Closed: The server closed due to the lack of motivation from the owners. Very sad as I learned a lot from this server, and it was my best experience so far.
Proof: Proof

Server: AdeptMC
Resigned/Demoted/Closed: Closed due to Adept merging with verdant. I was an admin for a week to give people their ranks on Verdant and helping them in general with questions etc.
Proof: N/A (you can ask one of the owners they'll vouch for me)

And I've been staff on smaller servers, but I don't want to name them, as they aren't very known.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are a lot of reasons why I want to be staff at SagePvP

DEDICATION: As you can see below I can dedicate a lot of free time towards SagePvP, meaning that I can help people with all of their questions, and I can also be on the server spectating people, etc. I used to no-life SagePvP back in the day so I know all of its mechanics.

ACTIVITY: Here's my schedule, and also please note I do have a job and school.

Monday - 9AM - 4PM | 7 Hours

Tuesday - 4 PM - 11 PM | 6 Hours

Wednesday - 3 PM - 10 PM | 6 Hours

Thursday - 11 AM - 5 PM | 6 Hours

Friday - 9AM - 3PM | 6 Hours

Saturday - 9AM - 4PM | 7 Hours

Sunday - 9AM - 3PM | 6 Hours

As you can see I can and I'm willing to dedicate my free time to help SagePvP.

EVIDENCE: When I'm staffing I always have OBS open. so when I teleport to a player and he's block glitching someone I don't have to open it. This is going to help a lot since you need proof in order to punish a player. So if I don't record, but I see someone block glitching I just can't punish him. Or if I ban someone and he's appealing it, but he's telling a whole different story of what happened, and he's claiming that he was "false banned" I have no proof to back me up. That's why you always need to make sure that you're in fact recording everything even if you are just flying around spawn.

RESPONSIBILITY - When you're a staff member you have a lot of responsibilities. for example, you need to moderate the forums/discord and the server while also being very professional as a lot of players look up to staff. They don't want to get helped by someone that breaks the rules himself. I will make sure to be as professional as I can be and I will also make sure to read the staff guide so I don't make any mistakes. I know mistakes can happen, but I want to make sure I don't make them.

HONESTY: - I'm always very honest with people (even if they aren't honest with me). If you're a staff member you just can't lie because people look up to you. They don't want a staff member lying to their players just because it makes him look better. You need to be honest in certain situations admitting that you messed up, and take it like a man, you're representing the server, and you don't want people to see that a staff member is lying. If you can't do this you aren't ready to be a staff member and If I was a player and I saw a staff member lying I would never trust that user again.

SCREENSHARING - I know how important this is for a staff member, and i do know how to screen share, but I'm not advanced at all. I know how do to basic things like "pca client" check when did cleared their recycle bin etc. I know i need to work on this, and I'll be happy to learn it from a SS-Verified staff member.
My Strengths are:
* I'm a chill guy and I know what to do.
* I'm not afraid to talk with people I don't know.
* I'm very trustworthy and I am respectful towards others.
* I'm a hard worker and fast learner.
* I'm very focused.
* I'm very mature.
* I'm very dedicated.
My Weaknesses are:
* I have a job and I have school.
* I'm sometimes very impatient. (but I can work on this!)
* I don't have a lot of experience being staff on big servers, but I know how the commands work, etc.
* My main language isn't English so grammar mistakes can happen.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'm a very hard working staff member, meaning that I can dedicate a lot of my free time towards Sage to help it become a better server. The server has really good management, and it has great potential in general. I can be online helping people in teamspeak and helping them as fast as I possibly can while still being very professional. This will help a lot because I always see people waiting in teamspeak for 1 hour to ask a simple question. I also want to moderate discord chat and helping them because I always see people asking for help in discord because they never get moved in teamspeak, but I never see any response from the staff team. This will be a better experience for everyone as a lot of people use discord on a daily usage. And of course, I can moderate on the server answering people who ask questions, but also warn/ban/mute people, etc. Like I said above I always record when I log on meaning that I always have proof, so if a user joins teamspeak and tells management that I false banned him I can show my proof to back me up. I also know the basics of screen sharing. I really want to get more advanced and hopefully get ss verified when I become a staff member.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself 8/10 because no one is honest all the time and people do make mistakes, but I'm not lying in my application, and I would never lie to make myself look better as a staff member. I feel like this is very important as a staff member Because you need to be trusted by the community and by other staff members.
If you false banned someone and the user joins teamspeak and he's explaining why he got false banned you can try to deny it etc, but you need to learn to own up to your mistakes. If you can't do that you can't be a staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Hunslet | Buxed

Additional Information?:

I hope everyone leaves feedback for me so I can improve this application as I really want it to look good!

I used 1,225 words and 6,254 characters

Discord - Deployable#0001
Telegram - @Deployable

THANKS FOR READING THIS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Craxi

+1

Friendly Guy

Amazing to work with,

Wants the best for every server he has ever Worked for

Overall an amazing person and Perfect for the Job

D

Deployable

+1

Friendly Guy

Amazing to work with,

Wants the best for every server he has ever Worked for

Overall an amazing person and Perfect for the Job
Thanks for your support, and I'm glad i was staff with you on verdant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.