Denied Depent Staff Application

Depent

IGN (In-Game Name) Depent

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
I've been staff at HcRivals Trial Mod 1400+ Players https://gyazo.com/3becf8eb0da5b2d7b34d71021ac0f3fd

Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to become staff member because
I would love to help the hcf community grown and get all of the people out of the server that are not following the rules and not doing what is intended. This server started at nothing and became something along its journey. I would love to help the server in succeeding even further than it has so far

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be responding to helpops and reports and try and be in ts as much as possible to help out the community as a whole. Also would be in the discord suggestion channels and see what they are saying and seeing if we should
implement it And I would like to help the server and the staff team as much as I can. I sometimes see people saying in chat, "Staff move me in TS", but there is no staff currently on and i feel i could help with that because I am very active.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9 because
I'm not perfect and I would be lying to myself and the SagePvP Staff Team if I said a 10. But I try to be as honest as I can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
I'm always recording so I will always have proof for my bans. I also know how to speak a little bit of Spanish

Last edited:

Depent

-1 Lack of effort. -1 age lied about. -1 too toxic.
Thanks for the feedback!
its unfortunate that you think that but I assure you that is not the case and you made a new account to say that its a little suspicious, joined 19 min ago.

Last edited:

kqnga

+1

Seen you on HcRival and your really good. I also remember we tried starting a server and you know what you were doing with that.

mylo

Established member
Denied, you have not provided anywhere near enough detail in your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.