Not open for further replies.

profit

━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━

IGN (In-Game Name):
ProfitsXD
Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
HCRival.COM | Player Count: 150-200 | Helper | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
Verux.CC | Player Count: 35-100 | Senior Mod | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
HCRealms.US | Player Count: 30-75 | Moderator | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
Murder.RIP | Player Count: 25-50 | Trail-Mod | Reason of Departure: Resigned | Proof
Vyrix.US | Player Count: 25-60 | Helper | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
FiercePvP.NET | Player Count: 50-100 | Trial-Mod | Reason of Departure: Resigned | I sadly have no proof :(.
AraPvP.COM | Player Count: 25-45 | Trial-Mod | Reason of Departure: Resigned // Server Shutdown | Proof
VulexPvP.ORG | Player Count: 15-30 | Administrator | Reason of Departure: Resigned | Proof
HydraPvP.COM | Player Count: N/A, I was staff before it opened | Senior-Moderator | Reason of Departure: Resigned | Proof
<!> Please don't judge me from my previous actions such as demotions. I think I have changed a lot & became a better person. <!>

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff on SagePvP because before I found Sage, my view on HCF was so negative. I started to play Sage & my view on HCF just brightened up super fast. I realized that SagePvP is the server for me. With the active player base like Sage's, I can always have something to do on the server. Sage is such a great server for me to play because the community & the staff members welcome me to the server. Me wanting to become staff at Sage has nothing to do with power or putting myself above any other player on the server. My main goal at Sage is to welcome every player & make sure they have a great staff member that helps them!
As a staff member at Sage, I can understand all the abilities as a staff member. I can apply everything I've learned from my previous experience here at Sage. I need to show Sage my full potential & prove that I'm a great fit for the staff team. I want to become staff because I think I can handle situations 10 times better as a group rather than by myself. My skills that I've learned from other servers can benefit me here by my knowledge of screensharing, communicating with players, & helping the community. I want to become staff here because I generally love staffing & helping players. I can help players on every platform of SagePvP. I want to become staff at Sage to learn new skills that can benefit me in the future & even in real life situations. The overall reason I want to become staff is so I can help the community from rule breakers & help players 24/7. I can record a staff series here at Sage & bring my fans to Sage & show them that this is the right place for them to be! My goal at SagePvP is to bring back to the community & stop all the rule breakers! I want to become staff here because I overall love Sage, it has been a great server to me for the time I've been playing & I think its time for me to apply for staff. I want to learn new ways to benefit me as a staff member by becoming staff here at Sage. I can learn new tips to help me improve in life & as a staff member. I want to set goals here at Sage & complete them. I also want to become staff here because I generally enjoy the staff team. All the staff members are super supportive & great staff members. I just want a chance at SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can improve a player's experience by bring a hardworking, dedicated, trustworthy & respectful staff member to the staff team. I can improve their experience by providing them with support with the hours I'm online. I can show the players that I'm mature enough to become staff here. The main way I can improve a player's experience is by bring a staff member that portrays many traits that make me who I am today. I think you should accept me here at Sage for many reason. I'm such a hardworking person, when it comes to IRL situations such as schoolwork, helping around etc. I never give up & always get the task done no matter how long it is going to take. I portray many traits that have gotten me through life & made me a better person. You should accept me as staff because I want to prove that I can be helpful to the community & give back to the community with a great staff member! You should also accept me because I'm such a trustworthy person, I can let a manager know if I'm going to be inactive for a couple days. You guys can have my word for whatever is needed. If something is discussed that doesn't need to be public, it won't be referred to at all or in any circumstance. The main reason you should accept me as staff is because I can dedicated 3+ hours to the support team & to SagePvP & show Sage my full potential!
These are the traits that have made me who I am today.....

Maturity: Maturity is key when it comes to becoming a staff member at any server. If you're immaturity it can ruin the server's reputation & even yours. Even though I'm 14, my maturity level is higher than some 15 year olds that apply here at SagePvP.
Respect: Respect is another key trait every staff member should portray. A quote I live up to is "Treat other the way YOU want to be treated...". I believe in that quote & I show every person I talk to with full respect because I want only respect. If you aren't respectful to players & staff members, it could lead to a strike or even a demotion. So respect is a key trait that I portray.
Trust: As a staff member, you need to be trusted in the community. You can trust me with your word. Like I said, if something is said to me that does not need to be public, it will stay that way forever. I can always tell the truth no matter the situation.
Motivation: I think I'm super motivated as a staff member. I'm motivated to apply here at SagePvP. I need to be motivated every day to wake up, & portray my job as a staff member. Motivation is key because no server wants a staff member that does not put there all into the Network. I can put my all into the network & prove that I'm worthy to become staff here at SagePvP.
Activity: Since I’m out because of the “COVID-19”, I can be active 9+ hours daily until I get back to my daily school schedule. Now I won’t put all 9+ hours into the server, I can put 3 hours daily into the server.
Screen-Sharing: I know how to screenshare a player & search strings, use paladin, etc. I want to learn the server's way to help me improve my skills over-all.
Recording: I can record all my bans, warnings, etc. I try to record everything even when it comes to doing a support room in TeamSpeak. I can provide proof for all my bans & warnings unless I have permission not to record proof.
Knowledge: I’ve been playing HCF for about 2.5 years now. Also I’ve been staffing for 2 years or so. I know my ways around staffing on any HCF server I’ve been a staff member for.
Non-Toxic: Being toxic is a trait that no staff member wants to portray as a player. Even though I’m 14, I’m not toxic at all when it comes to staffing / or having a server’s title attached to your name. I think I’m very respectful as a staff member & I show no sign of toxicity at all.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Sadly No :(
Additional Information?: I know my age is quite low but I think I'm mature enough to become staff here. Other than that there is really nothing else to add. Besides please don't judge me from my age considering that I'm only 14. Thanks for looking over my staff application for SagePvP! If you have any suggestions please DM me on Discord via profits#1234.
Words: 1129
Characters: 5931

━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━​

Last edited:

Rexy.

Established member
Eh, you have been staff on all these servers within the past 7 weeks. Either means your a horrible staff member with an abusive background, or you just can't do your job. And you have been demoted from 4/8 That's a 50/50 chance you'll be demoted from here

Just speaking facts no hate.

profit

Eh, you have been staff on all these servers within the past 7 weeks, and you have been demoted from 4/8 That's a 50/50 chance you'll be demoted from here
I have not been staff on all those servers within 7 weeks. Yes, I've been demoted from most of them but I think I've matured & became a better person & realized that my actions were super bad in the past.

Rexy.

Established member
I have not been staff on all those servers within 7 weeks. Yes, I've been demoted from most of them but I think I've matured & became a better person & realized that my actions were super bad in the past.
Well most of these servers have came out within the time of 7 weeks.

Rexy.

Established member
Changed from -1 to 0.5|
Good application
A lot of demotions just changing your grammar doesn't make you professional.

profit

-1 Proof could easily be faked
+1 Nice application
-0.5 More detail
Thanks for the feedback!
1: yes, proof could be fake but you can ask every manager from 1 of those servers & they can vouch I was staff at their server.
2: Ty <3
3: Where could I add more detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.