Denied deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

was a toxic Lunar,Fierce player,

trash talked a lot of people including me.
and overall isnt a good staff member

and all your staff experience is basically irrelevant

0-50 players bruh

Compacts

Established member
was a toxic Lunar,Fierce player,

trash talked a lot of people including me.
and overall isnt a good staff member

and all your staff experience is basically irrelevant

0-50 players bruh
Do you have any sort of proof of me being toxic towards you, in general, toxic at all? I know that I was not toxic. That was my faction being toxic towards you and in general. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

BigOldDaddy

-1, I’m sorry but you legit lied in your app, there is no way your honesty is a 10, when you legit said you might lie about small things, change it to a minimum of 9.5, idk if you where toxic but people change and there is no current proof of u been toxic, add a little more detail in section “Why would you like to become a staff member?” as well as in section ”If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?“ that’s all good luck. Change these and I’ll change my rating

Compacts

Established member
-1, I’m sorry but you legit lied in your app, there is no way your honesty is a 10, when you legit said you might lie about small things, change it to a minimum of 9.5, idk if you where toxic but people change and there is no current proof of u been toxic, add a little more detail in section “Why would you like to become a staff member?” as well as in section ”If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?“ that’s all good luck. Change these and I’ll change my rating

Okay! Thank you so much for your feedback!

BigOldDaddy

-1 “faithful brings back the old hcf” section “If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience”

Status
Not open for further replies.