Denied (Deleted, will re-apply later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LahMoney

I gave DoIIar my application (you can message DoIIar on discord to confirm that, and I can give you screenshots confirming that) so you're really plagarizing from me. If you're going to plagarize my application please do so in a form that is discrete and not blatanly obvious.
When going over this staff application, if the staff need proof of this being plagarized from me please contact Adderral#6173
Please provide proof to myself and staff members. I would love to view what you got. I'm sorry you feel that I have taken someone's words and made them my own, I haven't. Please message me at SNIDES#4049 the proof, and we can resolve this elsewhere. Thanks, LahMoney (Jack)

Adderral

I talked to him on discord about this, and he said,
"A sloppy coincidence" regarding that the "why you want to be staff" and "why you should be accepted as staff" are exactly the same as my application I posted before his.

LahMoney

I have used, word for word, his "why you want to be staff" and "why you should be accepted as staff" sections of my application. Although, everything else was the same. Therefore, I will be removing my application, since I see my options here are limited. I am "A", either revise this entire "why you want to be staff" and "why you should be accepted as staff" sections, or I can "B", leave it as it is and most likely be denied, or "C", delete the entire application. I am stuck in a position that got me here. I will now, hope for the best, leave my application as it stand, and hope that a superior will see the spark in my application, and hopefully give me the big ole' "PENDING". Thank you for this experience.

zHelp

LahMoney's Staff Application: [NA]

NOTE: I have added a few questions that I feel make my application seem more professional, informational, and appealing.

What is your age?:

15 years old. (July 26, 2003)​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

What is your timezone?:

Eastern Standard Time (EST) (NA/USA)​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

What country do you live in?:

United States of America (USA)

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

Do you have a good quality microphone?:

Affirmative. My microphone is an Audio Technica AT2020 USB microphone.​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬​

Do you have Telegram, Discord, and TeamSpeak 3?:

Affirmative. I have Telegram, Discord, and TS3.​

Telegram "@": LahMoney​

Discord "@" is SNIDES#4049​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

How many hours can you put in the server per week (EST):

Weekdays: 6 ½ hours per weekday. (35½ hours total weekdays)​

Weekends: About 14 hours a day on the weekend(s). (About 30 hours total weekends)​

About 60 hours a week (7 days) into the SagePvP Network.​

Monday: 3 pm - 9:30 pm​

Tuesday: 3 pm - 9:30 pm​

Wednesday:3 pm - 9:30 pm​

Thursday:3 pm - 9:30 pm​

Friday:3 pm - 1/1:30 am​

Saturday: 10 am - 1/1:30 am​

Sunday: 1:30 pm - 1/1:30 am​

*NOTE*

Hours per week may vary depending on family/school/friends requirements.​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬​

Any previous punishments on SagePvP?:

I have not had any previous (or on-going) punishments on the SagePvP Network.​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:

I have had multiple past experiences with being a Minecraft HCF Staff Member.​

Below I have listed all of the experiences (In order from earliest to latest):​

NOTE: I did NOT have the IGN "LahMoney" for any of these experiences. You can check my previous usernames on the NameMC website.

PulsePvP:​

I was an Administrator on PulsePvP from Map 2 until their shutdown. They shutdown because there was lack of players and revenue to keep the server up and running. This was my first ever experience as a staff member, and I truly appreciate it. I say this because I learned my most important role as a staff member, and that is to understand the player-base and the community. In my opinion, if you want to have a successful staffing experience, you must understand the people you'll be serving, whether that's in TeamSpeak 3 or in-game. I have never once abused, even after being tempted to by friends, and friends of friends. I learned how to stick to myself and my expectations for myself, and the expectations others have for me. For example, the Staff Guide. If I don't follow the Staff Guide, I am failing, and that is not what I ever try to do.​

OxPvP:​

I was an Administrator on OxPvP for approximately 2 months, but was a staff member for about 5 months. I treated my experience at OxPvP well, because it was my second ever experience as a staff member. Here at Ox, I learned how to become more efficient at my job, not only with the commands and short-cuts, but with cooperating with others, staff and members, more professionally. Although I do have a temper, I always make sure to keep my cool when supporting or dealing with a toxic, angry, or impatient member, and with other staff members, who I may silently have a small issue with, that will definitely get resolved later down the road. I learned how to deal with those types of people at OxPvP, and I will not only use that skill in my future staff experiences, but I will also use that skill in my everyday life. (School, work, future games as a whole, etc.). I later resigned as an Administrator because there was a lack of players and enjoyment on the server.​

VeltPvP:​

I was a Moderator on VeltPvP for approximately 1 ½ months. I had learned from this experience how to screenshare, recognize an x-ray cheater whilst mining, and learned how to connect with other staff members, and become aware of who I surrounded myself with. I made sure I was neighboring myself with polite, positive, and hard working staff members, to make our jobs more professional and efficient. I would, of course, also keep the high command staff team close as well, so there will be no confusion about frantic relationships between the staff team as a whole. I believe this because the staff team, in my opinion, is a family, and we must work as a family cooperates together. I resigned after a month and a half from Moderating on VeltPvP because of toxicity throughout the community, and towards me, from Velt's community members. (DDoS attacks, threats, etc.)​

ArcaneHCF:​

I was a Trial-Moderator on ArcaneHCF for 1 map (map number is unknown). I had a successful staffing experience from all of my time in the department. I had no major mistakes, and made a bunch of friends that I still have to this day. I had a successful staffing experience at my time on Arcane because of my past experiences as a staff member. I used my memory and knowledge to work, and was very happy with the outcome. I resigned from my Trial-Moderator position for the simple fact that I just wanted to actually play HCF, and not worry about being a staff member. I had done my time, and now I want to go back in the groove.​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

Why do you want to become staff?:

There are many reasons why I would like to become staff, and I will be discussing them now!​

The first reason is I know what it’s like to be a player trying to report/get help in a Teamspeak that is flooded with players who need similar help as me. You’ll see others in the support rooms, you could be waiting there for 25-30 minutes (trying to get something fix/report something that happened a while ago and isn’t much use by getting help now). How can I limit that? Well if you break it down this way; let’s hypothesize that it’s a school day, late in the evening at around 6, 7 pm. There are only two (2) staff members in the support room, and about 200 players online. Give or take, 8-10 people would be waiting in the support room due to the overflow of players and the short staffed team would be stressed and overwhelmed with this. But I’m just another staff member, how could adding numbers do things? Well as I mentioned before, I know how to handle these situations. I quickly move the ones that have been waiting the longest, so I can cross them off the list. I handle the requests for help swiftly, while also describing the situation, the rules regarding the situation, and how this situation can be prevented/stopped in the future. Yes, I know this won't 100% prevent it, but It will give the player an idea on how to follow X rules. But what if it's a cheater, you can't stop those! You’re right, but I can also give them the notice that reporting them on the forums can be much more productive than waiting 30 minutes in a Teamspeak for a 30 seconds to a minute talk which may not provide any result. Ultimately, I would increase the amount of players that the staff help daily, to give the maximum satisfaction to the community.​

Activity is an important part of being a staff member, and the more players you help the better overall you improve the server experience for them. Think of staffing like this: you're a volunteer at an event/festival and your job is to give information, tell people where to go etc. This is what it's like being a staff, except different on a Minecraft server. Being mature, professional, and catching shrewd players that might be relatively good at hiding breaking rules, or just lying in general. Staff are the reason the server is what it is today, and why players enjoy it in the best way possible.​

Another reason I wish to be staff is because I’ve noticed flaws in the server regarding the anti-cheat. Yes, the anti-cheat works and is very good, but with all these hacks, like Vape and other clients, possible custom clients, it’s not as easy to detect especially closet cheaters. What I’d do to help rid cheaters from this server is simple, watch, analyze. Lots of people spam “HACKER” in the chat, or “REACH LMAO”, which you’ll see A LOT of on practice servers . I notice these things, and I always check them out, because even though some of the times they’re false, sometimes they can be true. This makes it easier for me to locate, specify, and recognize who is cheating, and make a quick video clip and a ban. Besides by looking at chat, I usually fly around the map using the fly command while in /v (or staff mode). I do this as a player as well,These can be used whilst staffing to view the fighting,while also taking a look for rule breakers. I While doing this is all the things that can help me catch cheaters, just flying around the map (especially in speeds) if important aswell. If you see someone block glitching, or breaking the rules it's good to know what rule they're breaking, how to show proof of them breaking the rule, and being self-sufficient on your own. I feel this is one of the things I can do. In conclusion of this paragraph, cheaters/rule-breakers Is a major reason why I wish to become staff to get rid of those people.​

To add on to the list of reasons I am applying for staff is so that players can have an enjoyable time on the server, and not be worried about having to run into rule breakers to ruin their day after working hard on something, or dedicating their time to get good at a certain skill and have it ruined by people who take shortcuts. A main goal I have if I am accepted, is that everyone is treated fairly, unbiased, and is having fun. Also, it’s good to get to know the community more, and I’d like to do that even more as staff. I think it’d be great to get to know the whole staff team as well as the active SagePvP network.​

The last reason I want to become staff is for the experience. Having responsibilities, goals, a period where I’m expected to work, help people, it’s great experience for real life opportunities that may pop up. And I like to think ahead to the future, so looking at becoming staff on here can help me earn jobs where enforcing rules, and helping people is a major attribute to that specific job. Also, it’s good to get to know the Minecraft PvP community more, and help contribute to make it a better place.​

I’ve also played HCF for a long enough time to know what to do, and what not to do. Knowing the rules and being able to describe to someone what a rule is, how you break it and how you prevent yourself from breaking it is a key component in being a staff member. I like to be friendly and helping them out if they’re stumped on a rule that can be complex.​

Keeping calm and carrying on is my main moto. If someone were to come into a Teamspeak support room and start complaining about something, raging on and hurling insults at me, I would notice this and find a way to adapt to his temper. Talking them down, finding out the problem and seeing whose involved etc. I wouldn’t just kick them out of the channel because I don’t feel like dealing with them.​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I believe I should be accepted as staff because I have qualities that can improve the community, help out the staff team, and overall just help out. To sum what I’ve said in the previous questions, I’m good at helping players efficiently and productively, I thrive in catching cheaters/rule-breakers, and I want to help the community because I care about it. I don’t want the community to die like other servers, I want it to be a non-toxic, non racist server. It’s like it was back in Kohi / MineHQ when you didn’t have people chat botting, or screaming racial slurs that people find offensive. I want to make this server the maximum potential, and I believe you should accept me because I know you want to make this server the best it can be.​

Qualities I believe MATTER when considering a staff member​

Teamwork

I believe I'm very proficient when it comes to teamwork due to me having the key traits to work with others. I exceed in helping others, as well as trying to solve problems with others. Teamwork is a big thing on major servers, as there's hundreds of players and only a few staff members, so having teamwork can result in making it feel like the staff team is unlimited.​

Mature

I bring a mature state of mind when I join the server. I'm not one to go on a rant about how I lost a fight etc. in chat, or scream racial slurs because I disliked that someone was better than me in a fight. When I find cheaters, I don't tell "SPEC ME LOL HACKER" I simply record and report. This is why I'm a good choice for staff.​

Professional

When you imagine staff, or any employee, you imagine someone who treats you with respect, follows the company/server guidelines that have been set down and enforces rules while also doing it with a respectful gesture. I can be professional with all types of people, while also throwing some jokes here and there. Being able to do your job and having fun with it is a very important thing, as it will keep you going when you get to a low point.​

Helpful

If there's someone that may not be that experienced with the server, or is experiencing problems I'm always the one to help and figure out the problem, and help with a solution. If I cannot, I usually just refer them to the Teamspeak support waiting rooms. I also help in multiple ways, like I've stated in the above section.​

Bias

I know how to control my emotions, eliminate the relationship between me and a friend in a possible situation and treat everyone equivalent to their rank. (This meaning players are player, staff are staff superiors are superiors are etc. I am not referencing that I’m bias to donor ranks.)​

Listener

I consider myself someone who is able to listen to another persons thoughts. If someone has an opinion or someone is telling me to do something I instantly open my ears and give them an opinion not that they want to hear, but an opinion which I feel is just and fair. Listening also has its perks to if you successfully give someone advice in their problem, or just helping them. It goes a long way to assist someone in a problem which they asked you for, and increases the trust between people when you help them, which a bond is very important knowing that player and staff, or just people in general can trust each other.​

Respectful

Personally, being respectful is a key virtue which I feel is required in being a staff member. If you find a staff member vexing a cantankerous player then you can see that they exacerbate the situation into something it does not have to be escalated to.​

Responsible

I know my responsibilities and know how to handle them. If I were to be accepted as staff, I’d make sure I have a list of my responsibilities, and always know how I can maintain them, take care, and fulfill them to my very best. And I’m not scared to ask questions either. If I find myself confound on a certain task, then I’ll be sure to ask.​

▬▬↽⇁✩♛✩↽⇁▬▬

Additional Information:

Thank you very much, and have a great time reading. If you have any feedback, please, feel free to post in this thread, or message me on Telegram @ LahMoney.​

(If accepted, I will hopefully, with permission, record and post Staff Series on the server, to promote the server and my channel).​

Signed,​

LahMoney (Jack)​
Eh

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @LahMoney, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.