Denied Deleted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinwg46

Established member
Hi @BrysonnMC

I like your application, it's steady and casual. There are a few things concerning me.

- Why were you demoted on TheArchon
- Proof of previous experiences?
- You are lacking effort. You replied with : Could you play explain how I am toxic. This either was you mistaken your spelling. Or your English isn't very well
- Someone is already calling you toxic.

I will stay NEUTRAL on this one. Until you answered my questions and fixed your grammar mistakes.

Goodluck!

Regards Austin

BrysonnMC

Known member
Hi @BrysonnMC

I like your application, it's steady and casual. There are a few things concerning me.

- Why were you demoted on TheArchon
- Proof of previous experiences?
- You are lacking effort. You replied with : Could you play explain how I am toxic. This either was you mistaken your spelling. Or your English isn't very well
- Someone is already calling you toxic.

I will stay NEUTRAL on this one. Until you answered my questions and fixed your grammar mistakes.

Goodluck!

Regards Austin
Proof of experiences will be given in the interview if passed on, I have fixed the grammar mistake and I have put a reason for my demotion. Thank You For The Feedback

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
Again as I said the proof will be shown in the interview if passed on.

Honesty, makes me feel as if something is being hidden. Please don't take this wrong, its I've just seen this in the past of where someone hides who they're until revealing at the interview.

BrysonnMC

Known member
Honesty, makes me feel as if something is being hidden. Please don't take this wrong, its I've just seen this in the past of where someone hides who they're until revealing at the interview.
Sauds I understand but it is complex because some of my proof is private stuff that I cannot show players

particules

Established member
@Sauds

Attachments

• 5E4D8142-1AFC-4448-97A5-9F89BFFC755F.png
    5E4D8142-1AFC-4448-97A5-9F89BFFC755F.png
    293.9 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.