Denied delete the app again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexq

IGN (In-Game Name): Zexq
Timezone: AEDT
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I have had a lot of past staffing experience
This includes, Minemen Club, The Limit Network, Zenix Practice, and VerilHQ.
I have staffed on many other networks but they are no longer relevant.

Minemen Club: Moderator
Proof: https://gyazo.com/87bb5a80e37849e639382be434e3b5b5 , https://gyazo.com/32b87a32d3dc69f66fbae3829051f1af

I first applied on Minemen Club a few months back, my application back then was dreadful, But we aren't going to talk about that.

Maybe about 2 weeks ago, I applied for Trial-Mod on Minemen Club.
About 2 days later, I had been accepted!
I had my interview and it went through with ease.

Once I had my Trial-Mod role, I was excited to get some mutes.
I had got myself 64 mutes in one day, which was insane.
Fast forward 4 days and I had racked up 160 mutes, which was outstanding to everyone on the staff team.
This lead to a promotion to Moderator! I was super happy once I had received this imformation and was excited to start getting some bans.

Things started to go down hill though.
My girlfriend at the time was starting to get mad that I wasn't messaging her often.
This was because I was too dedicated to getting things done on MMC.
This pressure forced me to resign, about a day after I resigned, she broke up with me.

If it hadn't of been for her, I would've never resigned from MMC.

Limit Network: Manager
Proof: https://gyazo.com/513719da2eb9c6690535789d71cba609
I first applied for staff on the Limit Network at around the middle of February, a few days later I had received a message on discord by one of the staff recruiters that I had
been accepted as a Moderator on the Limit Network, I was ecstatic once I had received this message.

First few months of being in the Trial Phase of the staff team, I had been promoted to Moderator.
The Limit Network Staff Management Team wasn't very good at the time so promotions and staff meetings were very slow.
Things started to pick up after the owner had promoted a new manager, alongside our current one. His name was EXR0.
EXR0 did a lot of work for the network. He promoted a few new staff, YouTubers, etc.
He also had fixed up some permissions that urgently needed to be fixed at that time.

After a little while, EXR0 went rogue. He decided to break the server policy and release a lot of server files and staff files.
He was later demoted and blacklisted for his actions and hasn't been un-blacklisted ever since.

Around this time, the other manager had resigned.
Because of this, we had no manager.
Everything in the staff team became very slow and in-effecient.

That was until the owner had promoted another new manager.
His name was 'Woog'.
He had a lot of experience in staffing and was what we needed to get the staff team up and running again.
He had staffing experience at VeltPvP and The Arcane.
He also managed a pretty big AU PotPvP Network called 'MineAUS'

He originally was actually a Moderator on the Limit Network before he got promoted to Manager.
He kinda felt bad for me and in the upcoming staff meeting, I had been promoted to Admin.
I was really happy because this had been a role that I had been looking forward to forever.

After a month or two though, the owner started losing interest in Minecraft.
He promoted me to Senior Admin to help keep the server going while he did other things.

Fast forward about 2 months and I had been promoted to Manager, I felt very accomplished for my work and was excited to change a few things.
First thing was to change the prefixes because they weren't the best looking, I changed them to a more 'appropriate' and professional look.
I also promoted a few new staff, the first lot was a bit of a mistake after being told what sort of stuff they had done in the past and whatnot.
I had picked up my game after that and I had started looking for a lot more detailed and Grammarly correct applications.
The staff I had chosen are still staff to this day, some of them have resigned and some have been demoted.
In my opinion, I had done a pretty good job as a Manager on the Limit Network.

The Limit Network has since shut down due to the owner losing interest in Minecraft and focusing on things happening in real life.

Zenix Practice: Admin
Proof: https://gyazo.com/4bac9e402bafc203b70feb23aa716728
Zenix Practice didn't stay up for very long at all, this is because the owner didn't want to pay the partners for their uploads/streams.
Because of this, the server started to die out and the owner (Blake) decided to shut it down.

During the time it was up though, I had done a decent amount of work, mainly watching for cheaters and helping players out with their media applications/buycraft issues.
Zenix had reached a max of around 120 players during the time it was up, this was because of Ziblacking streaming on the server.
We also had a few other YouTubers/partners stream on Zenix, this includes Idiol, Zeynah, and swampie.

Zenix was a decent server at the time, I loved it and a lot of other people loved it too.
I wish it had stayed up for a bit longer, but things don't always go your way.

VerilHQ: Moderator
Proof:
Go to 0:27 and look in tab, this was during beta and before I got promoted.
VerilHQ was a decent sized Australian HCF/Practice server. VerilHQ already had a decent reputation as the owners had purchased the network and did not create it.
VerilHQ had some popularity at the time as a few YouTubers (Umz2k9, yungsaphars) had uploaded on the network before it had been purchased by the new owners.
We also had a few decently known developers working for us. Their names are, AirMarshal and TewPingz.
Their work was incredible and you may know them too. They are good friends with Manthe.

There was a massive problem with the permissions plugin that AirMarshal had made for the network.
Pretty much with the HCF core that VerilHQ was using at the time, none of the bigger permissions plugins worked with it.
Therefore, AirMarshal had to make one.
He did a pretty good job on it, but there was one major flaw.
Every time the owners went to restart the HCF server, all the ranks would disappear.
The staff ranks were the worst though. Once a staff lost their rank after the server restarted, they couldn't give it back.
After that, we all just made fun of him (jokingly).

VerilHQ had reached about 80 players on SOTW which isn't bad for an Australian server at that time.
The server wasn't up for very long after a player found a backend in the hub and ETB'd the server.
The owner (Safector) was not happy with him and without thinking, he threatened to SWAT and DDoS him, this not only ruined my reputation for a little bit but also
destroyed VerilHQ's reputation.

During the time it was up though, I did a little bit of work.
I mainly just watched over the server for potential cheaters/insiders, I also watched over chat to make sure no one was breaking the chat rules that we had set in place.
I also really loved VerilHQ and miss the memories I had back then.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

To try my best and help prevent chat toxicity and cheaters on the SagePvP Network.

I know very well and truly that my staff position won't completely get rid of toxicity and cheaters on the network, they are inevitable.
What I do know though is that I can help prevent it, I certainly know that I won't be able to stop all cheaters and chat toxicity, but I can certainly try my best to help stop most.

By becoming a staff member on the SagePvP Network, Will not only be an amazing experience for me but a huge benefit for you (as stated above and below).

I am amazing with Server Moderation and Discord Moderation, this is because I have been staffing on various styled networks for over 2 1/2 years.

I have a lot of experience in Moderation, Administration and Management.
This experience can also apply to the SagePvP Network.
My experience as a Moderator on these various networks I have staffed on is a very similar job done by the Moderators on the SagePvP Network.
I have seen their work in chat and how snappy they are to punish someone.
These sorts of expectations have been applied to the staff team on the Limit Network for some time now and I have learned just how important that is.
It puts a very positive look on the network, showing how much dedication all the staff members have to keep the network clean of cheaters and chat toxicity.
That is just one of many reasons why I should be accepted as a staff member on the SagePvP Network.

Another reason is that I'm Australian
No, not just because I'm Australian.
Because I have noticed that you do not have many Australian staff members.
Because of this, players can hop on the server and cheat late at night while all the other NA or EU staff are offline.
The Australian timezone is very different from NA/EU so becoming staff on the SagePvP Network will help prevent cheaters that log on late at night to cheat and avoid staff.

I have a lot of time to spare, this is another why reason I want to be staff on the SagePvP Network.
I can be online for up to 3-4 hours a day, these times may vary due to events happening in real life and whatnot.
Because of the amount of time I have, it is kind of difficult to stay entertained and busy after school.
By becoming a staff member on the SagePvP Network will not only help me stay busy and entertained after school, but It will also benefit you (as I have a lot of time).

My sleep schedule is kinda out of whack at the moment so I can stay on late when all of the players are on.

I love staffing.
I know you probably get a lot of applications with this as a reason why they want to be staff but I honestly and truthfully love staffing.
Having this sort of passion for staffing can and will show dedication to my staff position on the SagePvP Network.

I am also pretty good friends with some of the staff members on the SagePvP Network.
Having some friends from the staff team can help me fit in a bit more and feel more comfortable when joining the staff team.
They give me help when I need it most and that's what I love about them.
These staff members include Intrucion and Trixv.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can help a players experience on the network in many different ways.
First and foremost I can help them with Frequently Asked Questions.
This is something that I believe every staff member should be able to do without a issue.

I also can help with a players request(s).
I'm almost always in Teamspeak and discord so I'm pretty snappy to respond to someones request(s).
I almost always have my eyes on chat so I am able to help players in need when they need it.
I'm pretty layed back and chill so I have a lot of patience if some foreign players need help.

That's just to name a few.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Maybe Intrucion, not affirmative though.
Additional Information?:
No :)

Status
Not open for further replies.