Around 600 in discord
Average Players = 40

Kirah.cf Admin (Resigned)
SOTW = 25 - 50
Discord: 400
Average Players = 30-40

and some other servers
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Staffing is something most people like and some people just do it for the experience. Staffing comes easy to me and I get a lot done with the amount of time I can put into the server. With all my experience I have found many new ways to find Hacked/Cheat Clients in Minecraft whether their mods or discord clients. Many people came up with excuses for me to give them gamble/perk keys. I am not biased and will not ban someone without a reason behind it. If one of my best friends broke one of the SagePvP rules I will punish them for whatever they did. Personally, I find myself really mature for being a 15-year-old I try my best to be mature as possible and still work on it. I love working with my fellow staff I think it gives me a boost of energy to keep moving on while I'm working with someone. I am also good at helping people if they need it. I'm not a stressful person so I will relax sometimes when there is no need to be stressed out staffing is about making friends and making sure the community is having a fun time without some hacker, pearl glitchier and so on ruining their fun from the server. Activity for me is around 5-6 hours a day I do have school 8 am - 3 pm but I do try my best to get on for most of the time I'm mostly on discord because I have that app on my phone but I will do support rooms most of my day.

Mature:
Staff members need to be mature I believe I'm very mature for my age.
You also got to be respectful to staff members and the community. Becoming staff takes a lot of time and effort in someone's day. Mature is not just being nice and kind 24/7 It is being active like TeamSpeak and Minecraft doing support tickets or helping people. Many people think that staffing is easy and easy as can be but staffing takes time and effort which most people are not Patients which causes them to get demoted or ever denied.

Teamwork
Teamwork may not seem good for staffing but when you have 12 different people in support rooms you are going to need that extra help to get it done. Making memories is another important thing to do as a staff member because people will support you even if you mistake something so simple they will just laugh it off. Making new friends is always helpful spending time with them for extra hours completing Support rooms or really anything.

Professional:
I will keep everything I do Professional as not to be toxic/immature to the community. If I do get Trial-Mod I will keep everything very Professional as Trial-Mod is the start of my staffing Series. I will also help people in TeamSpeak/Minecraft/Discord. If I was Toxic and Immature that will change fast as I become staff.

Patient:
I'm very patient and will be mostly in TeamSpeak doing support rooms or helping. If no one is in TeamSpeak I will be on the server. Helping the community on sage and make sure that no one is pearl glitching on sagepvp. I will make sure that the sage community is going to have a fun time and the community is healthy

Efficient:
Any little things that I could work on will be done Efficiently and done on time. If someone needs help in TeamSpeak I will make sure to help them with all the power I got and make sure that they have a good time on the server and if they need anything else I would help them with it.

Unbiased:
I will treat everyone the same I believe everyone is the same and should be treated the same. Whether my friend breaks a rule I will punish my friend for whatever they did. I would not ban someone randomly because I wanted to it must have had a reason for me to ban, mute or kick. I will also not judge someone differently because they are the top donator.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Personally I think I can help improve many people's experience being staff on SagePvP reasons first reason why is because I am not a biased, person and will never think someone is different whether a YouTuber or one of my best friends. I will never backstab a player because they did something bad to me in the past, I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Loyalty is one of my most important things when staffing on a server I will always have proof of anything I do and make sure to give proof of someone hacking every time I file the report of them hacking, I am also really good at finding a Hack client on someone's computer. I also believe that teamwork is another important thing in any server. Everyone should work together to help each other with anything when I first started staffing it took me a while to learn the basic commands. My hard work and dedication into this server are amazing I put hours of work in just staffing itself I try my best to be mature and help the community out when possible and make sure that I'm doing the right thing. To get to the point I think I can make the players experience way better than it was before and make them have a more enjoyable time as a player in this community.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say 9 out of ten, I would say 9/10 because nobody is perfect and almost if not everybody has told a lie before in their lifetime. But when it comes to important things I am always honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for
you? Arazify

Additional Information?:

Discord: DeathWishes#4896
Telegram: @DeathWishesxd

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

You copied some words from a different application which is not allowed.

You provided no proof of you being staff on the servers you mentioned.