Status
Not open for further replies.

DayInTheLife

IGN (In-Game Name):
- DayInTheLife

Region (EU/NA/Other):
- EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
- Yes. I was a helper on a medium sized SMP server ran by a youtuber called Laxu. I was Helper for about 4 weeks then i left the server because there was a low player count (they got an average of 400players and now they get about 5 a day).
Whilst staff on this server i learnt how important my role was to not just the community but the the other staff members and the owners of the server. I learnt to understand and memorize everything to do with staff and the correct punishments for the rule(s) broken. I was on everyday and always active in discord and TeamSpeak to help and answer questions if people needed me. My attitude towards people is very good, i have always been nice to anyone even if there having a bad day and yell at me or someone in the call i will try to help them and even make there day better.

Proof of my staff on the Laxu smp. https://gyazo.com/e955afcb2884772a0a68b5291db3b6ac

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
- I feel confident that i should be accepted as the role of a staff member because I am a very dedicated and honest person. Being staff, to me, is like a job. This leads to me being mature and have good communication to others. As being mature goes, I am very mature. I will not make jokes to people or laugh at them if they ask a silly question. I would never be rude to anyone or call people names in TeamSpeak or discord as I am genuinely nice. Anyone who knows me can vouch that i am chill and a nice person to be around, I give off good vibes and make people who are sad happy. I would bring this skill to being staff as i can help people who might be sad about going radiable for instance, i would make them happier and help them correctly.

Secondly, I would like to become staff as i am always on. Sagepvp is one of the only servers i play as i enjoy the community and my friends play there. When i am on in the mornings i see there are a lot of people on however there are no staff on and people needs help. As i am from the uk and wake up early I am able to be on at weird times and help different people. Me and Twqntys are good friends and i have been in a discord call with him when he has helped in support rooms. This informs me on how to do support rooms the correct way and he has taught me so much about staffing on hcf and how its different to smp staff.

Finally, i would like to become staff on sagepvp as i have been around since the start, me and others have been around since the very first kitmap. Again, me and Twqntys have been around for so long and i have seen how the server and the staff have grown and changed for the better and worse. I have appealed once before and i got denied, since then i have matured a lot and calmed my life down. I have become more honest and caring to things i enjoy. In this case staff and sagepvp.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

-If i was accepted to staff i would change the players experience by making sure that people in TeamSpeak would not be waiting for a long time and would get a fast response. I would always have TeamSpeak and discord opening a second monitor and keep moving people if I'm free. This will make the server flow smoother as people will not have to wait to get there set back or get role backed ect. When moving people in TeamSpeak i would greet them with a happy tone and keep a good mood up throughout. This would make them happier as there will be a happy environment.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
-
If i had to rate my honesty i would rate it a 9/10. The reason i rate myself this is because even though i am very honest and would never lie to anyone i might sometimes forget something and say something that isnt 100% legit. If someone asked me to remember something for a day and pass it on to another staff member then i would but it might be word to word. However, i feel that this would not affect anything as i a believe honestly is a key part of life, why lie when if you do nothing wrong you shouldn't need to lie.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Twqntys can vouch for me as i have known him for about 4 years and we have spoke a lot. Twqntys knows i am very responsible and honest. He would agree to be my personal tutor when it comes to staffing. I would talk to him if i needed help or advise, and if i cant find him i would ask someone else as i am not scared to ask questions to improve my knowledge.
Additional Information?:

-Have a good day and stay safe. Hype for 3.0 <33
My Discord: DayInTheLife#9214

Llamass

IGN (In-Game Name):
- DayInTheLife

Region (EU/NA/Other):
- EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
- Yes. I was a helper on a medium sized SMP server ran by a youtuber called Laxu. I was Helper for about 4 weeks then i left the server because there was a low player count (they got an average of 400players and now they get about 5 a day).
Whilst staff on this server i learnt how important my role was to not just the community but the the other staff members and the owners of the server. I learnt to understand and memorize everything to do with staff and the correct punishments for the rule(s) broken. I was on everyday and always active in discord and TeamSpeak to help and answer questions if people needed me. My attitude towards people is very good, i have always been nice to anyone even if there having a bad day and yell at me or someone in the call i will try to help them and even make there day better.

Proof of my staff on the Laxu smp. https://gyazo.com/e955afcb2884772a0a68b5291db3b6ac

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
- I feel confident that i should be accepted as the role of a staff member because I am a very dedicated and honest person. Being staff, to me, is like a job. This leads to me being mature and have good communication to others. As being mature goes, I am very mature. I will not make jokes to people or laugh at them if they ask a silly question. I would never be rude to anyone or call people names in TeamSpeak or discord as I am genuinely nice. Anyone who knows me can vouch that i am chill and a nice person to be around, I give off good vibes and make people who are sad happy. I would bring this skill to being staff as i can help people who might be sad about going radiable for instance, i would make them happier and help them correctly.

Secondly, I would like to become staff as i am always on. Sagepvp is one of the only servers i play as i enjoy the community and my friends play there. When i am on in the mornings i see there are a lot of people on however there are no staff on and people needs help. As i am from the uk and wake up early I am able to be on at weird times and help different people. Me and Twqntys are good friends and i have been in a discord call with him when he has helped in support rooms. This informs me on how to do support rooms the correct way and he has taught me so much about staffing on hcf and how its different to smp staff.

Finally, i would like to become staff on sagepvp as i have been around since the start, me and others have been around since the very first kitmap. Again, me and Twqntys have been around for so long and i have seen how the server and the staff have grown and changed for the better and worse. I have appealed once before and i got denied, since then i have matured a lot and calmed my life down. I have become more honest and caring to things i enjoy. In this case staff and sagepvp.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
-If i was accepted to staff i would change the players experience by making sure that people in TeamSpeak would not be waiting for a long time and would get a fast response. I would always have TeamSpeak and discord opening a second monitor and keep moving people if I'm free. This will make the server flow smoother as people will not have to wait to get there set back or get role backed ect. When moving people in TeamSpeak i would greet them with a happy tone and keep a good mood up throughout. This would make them happier as there will be a happy environment.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
-
If i had to rate my honesty i would rate it a 9/10. The reason i rate myself this is because even though i am very honest and would never lie to anyone i might sometimes forget something and say something that isnt 100% legit. If someone asked me to remember something for a day and pass it on to another staff member then i would but it might be word to word. However, i feel that this would not affect anything as i a believe honestly is a key part of life, why lie when if you do nothing wrong you shouldn't need to lie.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Twqntys can vouch for me as i have known him for about 4 years and we have spoke a lot. Twqntys knows i am very responsible and honest. He would agree to be my personal tutor when it comes to staffing. I would talk to him if i needed help or advise, and if i cant find him i would ask someone else as i am not scared to ask questions to improve my knowledge.
Additional Information?:
-Have a good day and stay safe. Hype for 3.0 <33
My Discord: DayInTheLife#9214
+1 good person and always helping others

configuration

neutral
+ add more detail in this areas:
- If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
- Why would you like to become a staff member?

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.