Denied DarkFlqme/Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotbow

Established member
I have no clue what your talking about, I appreciate your feedback but seriously I think your lying to taint my name please post the proof, have a good day!
Wouldn't lie about this at all... but okay have a good one homie I'll make sure they know about this one.

Senital

best asian
Including Family Relations in a MC = Insecure
Trying to get symptathy
Quite some negative comments regarding to criticism (not proved but not the thing you'd like to see)
Poor Response
Just points from everyone.

Docents

Established member
Including Family Relations in a MC = Insecure
Trying to get symptathy
Quite some negative comments regarding to criticism (not proved but not the thing you'd like to see)
Poor Response
Just points from everyone.
I agree with Prism, like I'm sorry for your loss but at the same time it's not really a good idea to mix with your application. Just seems like you're trying to get sympathy from others to get higher ratings which I find quite dumb and shouldn't really go on an app.

Father Thug

My dog is dead you do not deserve this. my grandparents killed jews and my dog with them. i did not choose to be a part of a nazi family. You should feel sorry for me you incompetent fucks

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.