Timezone:
Eu

Palestine

Do you own a quality microphone? :
Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: -
Once owned a skyblock server and developed it myself, and reached the goal I wanted to reach , which was 100 players. A mod on ViperMc, a Trail-Helper on Valux , also I have some screen sharing experience on both of the servers , and got the chance to once give a plugin to ViperMc that changed the server , also I helped once in Hypixel where I met the owner and gave him some suggestions to improve the server or u can call it “FeedBack” , where it helped to improve the Hypixel’s building section.

Why do you want to become staff?:-
Staff , is something I like to be because I want to help out in servers, make them better, and try to convince the owners or the admins or the mods or anyone that this idea will change the server , and also try to get more players on the server, also I think Staff is something that can change a person’s life from being a normal human , to a responsible time managing person and that is one of the important reasons why I want to be staff , also because I would love to improve servers and make them better , I made a server once , and got a lot of useful tips on how to run a server and I can pass that information to servers which could help them improve and because SagePVP was the one that i feel is the most connected for Kohi, and that’s why I want to be staff especially on this server.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
RESPECT : So , if you ever think respect is something to help only players your wrong, respect is something that you help players that right , but always do what you should be told to do for example , The owner or admin or any higher staff member than me tells me to come in Ts i go there, or tell me to do that , for example to read this article so it can help me out when I'm a staff member i do that , and also to respect other people with your language or the way your talking to them. Also, I would not spam the owners/admins because maybe their busy or can’t respond currently so I would just send a message.

Responsibilities : you see I'm not that kind of guy that doesn't do his responsibilities when he is a staff member or told to do something , for example everyone have a responsibilities in life , and that is to study and do their best , help people out and more stuff , but becoming a staff member is something important and got a lot of responsibilities to do with it , because your here helping people out and your responsible for whats the question about or what they want , and also being a staff member is my dream. And because I'm responsible thats why I'm signing up for here for becoming a staff member.

Helping : You see i love to help people , even in school they ask us what are your properties and i say this , in the helping side , that i love to help anybody , but this situation is different this time I'm going to help the people that love this server , and don't want to kid around , like a bully.

Changing People: You See , my thing is to change people minds about how they think about me by surprising them with something big or something small , and this time this is different i would love to change people minds about the server and how it is really , and thats why I'm also signing up for this awesome challenge , don't worry I'm not trying to make the server a challenge for me but these are words , and words cant express anything big.

Caring : I'm a person that cares about others , wether their a regular player or a staff , also I care about the experience that the player is getting and how that's important because that experience is the one which will make the decision wether he's going to stay or no.

Time Management : I manage my time to where I could at least join the server for 5-8 hours a day and help players so they could have better experience while playing, that could help the server by letting the players tell their friends about the server. Also I can mange my time by studying early and go ahead join the server and help players that need help.

Keeping It Calm: Well , keeping it calm is what helps to make a player stay his ground in a server , I would ask them genteelly what’s your problem and that would help them explain it better , and keeping it calm with other staff and if I see something wrong I would report it to an admin not try to fight it back.

Additional Information:
I can speak 2 languages.​

Status
Not open for further replies.