EST
USA
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own a Blue Yeti Blackout Michrophone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
SorixPvP-Moderator
I was staff on Sorix ever since it was first up I knew the owner CappingKoTH and was able to get Helper then Mod to help of a friend named BenBGamerYT and then they merged with CavePvP but I wasn't interested in joining Cave because I didn't like the way they ran things.
AriesPvP-Sr.Admin
AriesPvP was ran by my friend named Misthoughts and ZeflyYT and it was up for a while when we had our first SOTW we reached about 50-100 players and managed to run the server for a bit until we closed because of one of the owners scamming people so we shut down the server.
IronHCF-Helper

There was a server named IronHCF that I began as a Helper on but me and the owner had a downfall because he was being unprofessional with players so I left on good terms though because I didn't want to start beef
Why do you want to become Staff?:
Being honest I wan't to be staff because I'm always online and I see when people aren't doing the right thing on the server and I wan't to be able to help people out whenever they need it and I am always looking for people to help whenever I can and I just wan't the server to be a good place for every player in the community because I can tell that some of the staff members aren't online whenever the hacking or toxic players are and I want to be one of those staff members who can be on all day everyday instead of not being able to get on at all. I want to help out with whatever players need and make everyone happier while playing sage because its one thing to staff and help people but its another to make people happy while playing the
server.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
The reason you should accept me is because I'm honest and trustworthy I'll admit that I have my ups and downs but don't we all you should accept me because I'm Honest,Trustworthy,Professional,Know when to stop and I feel as if I can be a big asset to the server because I'm always online and I'm always working to improve on my skills as being a staff member and getting that extra experience to know what to work on. For example, Scenario 1: I need to log onto the server to help people with someone who's alting on a VPN but I have a lot of school work to do (By the way I'm just using work as an example) what I would do is I would focus more on the work because no matter what people think its always better to get your first priority done before you do something else and the thing is, is that I always would want to be online but sometimes its harder that's why I would try to fit time into my day to log onto the server during the day even if it's an important day that I have because its always important to be able to get on for at least 2 hours a day because you always want to make time to do your responsibilities I understand that you might accept someone with higher experience or more writing details but that would be a mistake here's my reason why because I have listed my reasons on why you should accept me because I can work well with a team and because I'm very serious with my work that I have to do and I want to be able to improve the server as much as I can no matter what I have to do I will always be on top of my priorities and make sure to ban all those pesky hackers and help the staff member and players with whatever help they need because I just want to see everyone enjoy everything and want more people to be able to see the server.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information:
None

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
I do agree however lack of detail is lack of detail. (Why you want staff)
No proof of past experience.
Best of luck on your application,
EloUp

Dipseyy

I do agree however lack of detail is lack of detail. (Why you want staff)

No proof of past experience.

Best of luck on your application,

EloUp
Thank you for the response I agree that there is a lack of detail <3

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Dipseyy, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.