Not open for further replies.

DaddyJust

IGN (In-Game Name):
My In-Game Name is : DaddyJust_
Timezone:
My Timezone is EU / Europe.
I am from Bulgaria.
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes i do own quality microphone which is in packet with headset : Alienware AW998.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes i have all three.
Discord : ignDaddy#0147

Telegram : IGNDaddy
TeamspeakName : DaddyJust_
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes i do have some staff expirience ;

VeltPvP / Zonix: Administrator (Max 8000 Players)

VeltPvP was the most recent server I was staff on, I was staff on here from last January to this recent October. This was by far my most favorite server to staff on. It was the biggest server I had ever staffed on therefore it taught me how to keep more players under control. Along with my journey of being staff on velt I went from Trial-Mod to Admin within 10 months. Depending on what server you play on that could be a short amount of time or a long amount of time. This shows my dedication towards this server if you think about 10 months is almost a year of basically a fun time job. The velt staff team was by far the strictest staff team. During the time on velt we went through many merges including with Zonix, this was probably one of the biggest practice servers back then, considering that MineHQ was down. Being staff on two of the biggest hcf/practice servers back then made me basically a professional at screensharing. That was one of my specialtys. Although I may need to get a catchup because its been almost 8 months since then.
FuzePvP: Administrator (Max 1000 Players)

Whilst my time of being staff on Fuze I learned many new things. Fuze is the sister server of velt, run by the same owners I learned many new responsibilities and habits on this server. This server was basically my set off into the staffing world because this was really the first big server I was staff on. I was staff on here for about 8 months before I ended up resigning because the staff team was basically corrupt and at that point, I went to a different server. This server was a huge learning point for later staffing.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
The reason I want to become staff here on SagePvP mostly help the community, I've been playing on here for a little bit noticing how nice the community is and I very much want to become a bigger part in it. Some more reason I want to be staff here on SagePvP use I've always had something for helping players and I often see players asking for this that only staff can deal with in chat and I noticed there are only 1-2 staff members online and from past experience I know that this job can be stressful when your getting questions thrown at you left and right.A final reason for why I want to become a staff member is for the experience.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Experience: I am VERY experienced in moderating as I was staff on one of the now biggest HCF servers. I have experience from doing small duties a helper does right the way upto the highest rank within a administration team.

Dedication: I am a very dedicated player to this network since I have joined. I like to stick to one server I like so I can become very familiar with how the servers works, rules, players and staff. I have recently made the switch to your server and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I also try to interact with players everyday. I also usually log into teamspeak.

Maturity:I have a lot of life experience when it comes to dealing with certain types of people and how to deal with them. I am a very calm and polite person. I am approachable at any times of the day and you will recieve nothing but honesty and the help you require. If I am not able to help you with the issue I will go the extra mile to get you the help you need.

Professionalism: I like to see myself as a very professional staff member. I am very keen on helping people as fast as I can as from experience if you make someone wait it can cause you more problems then if you where to help them quickly in the first place. I like to get to the point straight away. I like to communicate as clearly as possible. I like to make people aware of what they have done wrong and what they can potentially do to prevent it from happening again or what they can do to fix it. I would be a very firm staff member as I dont tolerate any rule breaking at all as it will ruin other players experience on the server.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I dont know , but if there is someone it will be amazing for me!
Additional Information:
I'm hardly working young man , which goes to fitness and football three times a week.Weekends / Holidays going outside with friends , to cinema , malls , football stadiums etc. I'm playing minecraft from 5 Years. 3 Years HCF / 2 years survival/hardcore/residence. My First HCF server when i start playing was VeltPvP. This server was one of my favourites when i start playing.
I begin staff member on it for 10 months (as i said). From this server i learned everything i know now for HCF ! (That's why i applied). If you guys accept me as staff member i will help with everything i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.