Denied Daddyf0x admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0x

IGN (In-Game Name): Daddyf0x
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, on a few of my friends servers (although not public).
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to join sagepvp as a staff member since I'd like to learn how to staff on servers such as this one. I've been playing Minecraft for about 8 years, with almost 2 years of pvp experience, and I've always wanted to know what it's like to work on the staff team. I've also been playing factions and other competitive gamemodes for about a year on a variety of servers such as viper to name a big one, so I'm familiar with the game's mechanics. I've seen a lot of cheaters and individuals lying to staff over my Minecraft years, so I'll be able to make smart judgements based on my previous experiences, and I'm able to gain a clearer picture through interacting to the player while staffing. I'd like to devote some time to learning everything I can. I've learned a few things from watching other people's videos on YouTube and Livestreams on Twitch from other admins, so I believe I'll be able to get started with the basics. I understand how clean players feel when they see someone cheating. It irritates me as someone who has experienced HCF from the perspective of a player when someone acquires an unfair advantage over me. It's particularly aggravating when employees are incapable of assisting in any given situation. I am convinced that my year of HCF experience will provide me with a solid foundation for understanding where the player is coming from.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would greatly reduce the amount of hackers on the server, due to my extensive amount of watching hackers on a few other servers, and I will be able to help anyone whenever they need help because of the large amount of time I spend on my computer.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? An 8. I'm saying this because I used to have a history of hacking on one or two servers, but I have since realized how bad hacking actually is. I never really considered how I had been ruining the experience for other players, and only used to hack for my personal entertainment. I have been clean for about 2 years now, and have never wanted to go back to the life I had used to live.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No. Currently, I do not know anyone who is on the staff team, but if my application is accepted, I will be more than happy to meet new awesome people.
Additional Information?: No, I have said all I needed too.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.