IGN: DaddyCream ALT: Rerolling

Timezone: ETS

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, Snowball ice microphone

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes,
Discord: Rerolling#4405
Telegram: @DaddyCream

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Opcraft: 200-500 players daily. I made it to moderator rank before resigning, I have also staffed here maybe about 3-5 times. This server taught me how to deal with big issues and to work as hard as I can. I came to the opcraft community in 2017, staffed till early 2018. Then resigned because I was getting tired of Minecraft.

RoyalMC/Factions: I was helper rank on this server since 2016, It was an amazing server. Lot's to do. I use to have video's on my youtube channel but I recently did a channel reset because it just got toxic and I wanted a new/reset channel to work on. This server was my first server and taught me how to screenshare some what efficiently.

HcNations: I made it to helper on this server before resigning due to inactivity and not being able to ss at the time I forgot how to. This server before it got such a bad name was decent 100-200 player sotws, 40-70 people on week days. It was coming along before the owner had to mess up everything like an idiot.

VainMC: I made it to helper before resigning but if I would've stayed longer I would have been promoted to moderator, I left due to a project in the making. I had passed my ss test first try, got a decent score. I managed to be the first TRIAL-MODERATOR to be able to ss at the time. I had ssed 10-20 people, got maybe 20-30 bans with the time I was staffing.

PSYCHOHCF: I had made it to manager before being demoted by the owner for being toxic/disrespect to another owner, it was old and everything is fine now between us. I was mainly focused on making staff threads, ScreenShare guides, Helping owners etc. I was staff here for a couple of weeks before some stuff had happened that was completely un-called for. I decided not to go back after being offered another position to come back, I did not feel like coming back as it was getting toxic and I was getting tired of that staff team.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because I have found the server to be quite fun. I feel like I could handle being staff here because I'm online like 24/7 and have no life. I have made some friends on the staff team and have known a couple of the staff members, (Plotters, IBeTheving) those are the only two I know of and that will be willing to talk to at any given moment. I do not start beef or will be anything in the mix of beef, I am not a snitch and will not snake anyone out unless it is super unprofessional or anything a-long those lines. I am a hard working staff member and will sit in ts till night to dawn ( NO CAP). I have a passion to staff for SagePvP even after all the things that have happened recently and I will still be here by sagepvps side everyday and give them support etc.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I think you guy's should accept me as staff because I know how to screenshare, I have a recording software pulled up at all times( NOW) and will be recording staff series etc. I will be doing support rooms when ever I get a chance and will be sure to ban ALL hackers I come across. I will be able to talk to players and other staff because I am not a shy person.

Additional Information:
I am not the type of person to lie to someone else, I don't mess with fake people in all honesty, I will not be the type of person to snitch on someone unless you're in the wrong with another person. I am a trusted person and will not bring up the past that I have with people etc. I want to start making new friends etc. I hope plotters will comment on this application, Mainly because I talk and get moved by him every day I need something, Even if I get denied I will still play and enjoy sagepvp.org even if I Do or Do not get staff.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application
Sincerely, DaddyCream

HalloMaik

-1 Lack fo detail, no proof of being staff on the servers you stated, use a color scheme (it's quite hard to read)

Status
Not open for further replies.