Denied DaddyCracker's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ign:DaddyCracker
Timezone: Est.
Do you have a quality microphone: Yes, I use the microphone on my beats headphones, and I use them for streaming as well. (Getting a blue snowball soon)
Do you have Discord, Teamspeak, and Telegram: Yes
Do you have previous staff experience: Yes, I was admin on MoonPvP which was a small server, and my duties included day to day tasks of a server, ssing potential hackers, and taking care of user issues. (Also served as a assistant dev.) And CavePvP trial mod. My duties on Cave were to help users in teamspeak with minor problems, but I resigned the same day due to toxicity.
Why do you want to become staff: I want to become staff because I see potential in Sage, unlike other servers, and want to help it by being a good staff member, and helping the community the best I can. I can do this by being a active staff member, and being online at times most aren’t. I also have previous staff experience so that is a great asset.
Why should accept you as staff: I think you should accept me because I have previous staff experience, and am very professional, and am online at times most staff aren't.
Additional Information: I know how to ss, and am very calm when dealing with toxic players.​

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @DaddyCracker, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.