Denied D

ItsJoran

are those guys who reacted with a +1 your friends because they joined and instantly replied to your application within 1 minute. Seems sketchy :p

Williq_

are those guys who reacted with a +1 your friends because they joined and instantly replied to your application within 1 minute. Seems sketchy :p
Lol, No I know them from HCRivals but No they're not my friends they're just some buddy's I helped out in support rooms.

ItsJoran

Lol, No I know them from HCRivals but No they're not my friends they're just some buddy's I helped out in support rooms.
It seemed just weird, they joined 1 minute before they reacted to your application. Good application though so +1

Williq_

Bumping and +1 botting.
Thanks for your comment, Just got 2 questions for you how am I Bumping, and how am I botting. My opinion is if I was botting that would be very unprofessional. Who has time to be botting.. Also how do you even know I'm botting any proof?.

Brock

Veteran Member
Thanks for your comment, Just got 2 questions for you how am I Bumping, and how am I botting. My opinion is if I was botting that would be very unprofessional. Who has time to be botting.. Also how do you even know I'm botting any proof?.
Bumping by making the update message to get it to the top of the list. Botting by +1 accounts

iDoge

Very nice and proffesional guy worked with him on one of the servers he forgot to mention +1