Denied CryptWarrior's Staff Application [3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicWixu

IGN (In-Game Name):
CryptWarrior & https://no.namemc.com/profile/CryptWarrior.2

Timezone:

I am in EU / Norway | GMT: +2:00 Europe,Oslo.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Name: Hygon
Role: Helper
What i learned: Being Active: In order to show passion for the server I must be active and be ready to help the players.
Why I left: Personal reasons, I won’t talk about them in public.
Proofe: Note: Arus rebranded to Hygon https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728050868670431272/730146104674615296/unknown.png

Name: PvPEmpire
Role: Mod+
What i learned: What i learned: Being Mature: Greeting Players, Engaging with players on Discord.
Why I left: Honestly, I don’t remember, but it was probably because of my studies.
Proofe: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728050868670431272/730146642933579857/unknown.png | https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728050868670431272/730146701016563712/unknown.png

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

If I were to be accepted into the staff team, I’d make sure to keep myself professional and orderly at all times. As a part of the Staff Team I feel that I could bring a lot of fun and joy to the players. I genuinely love to make people happy and I want myself and everyone else to have as much fun here as possible. I have been apart of this community for a long time and loved giving back to it after all the hours of fun I had. Unfortunately some disagreeances with players drove me away but now I am having as much fun as ever and would love to be able to give back in the way I did before. My favorite part is the friendly enviroment.

Anticheat alerts or reports from players
Usually, if a player set off multiple anticheat logs, I would check on them. If a player is being reported multiple times by lots of people, I would check on them. The anti-cheat here is very good as I have seen. So, this would be a good way to catch hackers.

Observing
Just by watching a player, you can usually tell they are cheating. Using my experienced eyes, I can closely observe players to see if they are cheating. If I am unsure, I would usually screenshare them or keep watching until they become blatant.

Screensharing
I recently have learned how to screenshare a lot more in depth. I can look ghost clients, autoclickers and more. I first start off by checking their options, controls, snooper settings and resource pack folders. I then check their mods for any unusual sizes. I then check their screenshots.

Communication
Communicating within the staff team and players on a server is an important factor you are required to have in my opinion. This is important, if you do not know / understand how to communicate with a staff team, it's hard to understand eachother. This might lead into conflicts, or whatsoever.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By simply being active and keeping in touch with the rules and regulations. The main reason a player plays a server is for the experience/enjoyment. Being a staff member grants you the opportunity to make the experience even better. That can be with enforcing rules, making sure everything is running smooth, or just actively helping members across all platforms. I believe that the player's experience is the most important thing when running/staffing a server. I thrive to make sure that the player is having the best time that they can possibly have. I am a non-biased, kind person who loves to make other people happy. That can be with staffing on Minecraft and making sure that all is good and well, or taking on leadership positions in real life. I consider myself very responsible, and that is what being a staff member is all about. I can use my responsibility to help improve the player's experience by being someone player's can go to for help, and being able to be trusted.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

It will be 8/10, I've always been a "business" person, I like to try out new matters and see what happens, this has made me more mature for the time being. I started getting into Minecraft servers and business related matters when I was younger. I've learnt myself how to be mature and professional with people.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I'm going to think about it.

Additional Information?:

Thank you for reading my staff application and feel free to leave me feedback on how I can improve the application. All feedback is highly appreciated.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking a lot of detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.