Denied credulity [Staff Application]

Status
Not open for further replies.

credulity

IGN (In Game Name): credulity
Timezone: NA EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I own a decent microphone at the moment but im planning on getting a new one because one of the jacks broke on it so I can no longer plug it into my pc.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have discord and teamspeak although according to my statement above I cannot access teamspeak through my computer but I can 100% chat with others on discord. My discord is Credulity#0128

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: No, I do not have any staff experience but I am looking to learn how to manage a server and work with others to help the community grow. I do have friends however who are experienced staff on other servers and I kind of know my way around things from playing for so long.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I wan't to become staff to develop a sense of leadership and teamwork so we can work together to make the server more fun and cleanse it of any cheaters. Now I know that that's the basic response you get from everyone but not only that, I wan't to learn personally what it is like to work along the staff side and learn how to work together to solve a problem.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Everyone has an equal chance of being staff on this server you just have to wan't it and be willing to grab it by taking responsibility and deeming yourself as a hardworking individual. I personally work well with others and I am always the person who tries to bring people together and not break them apart, I will try my best to solve problems as rationally as possible without anyone getting hurt or feeling as if i'm being biased towards one person and not the other.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information: I love learning new things whether its between learning new sports in real life or playing outdoor games or even working my job at our local Harris Teeter LOL. I've played baseball for many years and have participated in many school clubs which require you to take the initiative to be responsible and step up to the plate and be prepared to take a hit for your team in this case the server.
Thanks for taking the time and consideration to read my application
Sincerely,
credulity (better known as Dominic)

credulity

-1 lack of detail and you called me ugly on flameHCF
Thanks for the reply however I never called you ugly and I also do not even know what flameHCF is lol.
Also if im lacking in detail I don't what to do thats all I got lol but thanks for your input I will 100% consider it for my next application if denied.
Thanks have a great day/night

Greedily

Cool Guy
Thanks for the reply however I never called you ugly and I also do not even know what flameHCF is lol.
Also if im lacking in detail I don't what to do thats all I got lol but thanks for your input I will 100% consider it for my next application if denied.
Thanks have a great day/night
my bad dude i was looking throu my logs and thought your name looked fimiliar then i checked a gian just to make sure and it was some kid named who had your name (now skybaser) so my b chief

credulity

my bad dude i was looking throu my logs and thought your name looked fimiliar then i checked a gian just to make sure and it was some kid named who had your name (now skybaser) so my b chief
No problem bro, i'm looking forward to playing with you on this server and I'm also kinda new to this staff stuff but I really do appreciate your review man, have a good night bro :)

credulity

Lack of detail and effort
Thank you for your comment on my staff application, thanks for the "tough love". I will 100% consider updating it with more information however I do not know what else I can add to it because this is my first application if you have any suggestions on how to make my application better I would greatly appreciate it! Have a good night/day bro. :)

scaredly

Established member
My opinions:
-You should add more detail to your Staff Application
-Fix MANY grammar mistakes and misspellings!

-Good Luck

~Terror

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @credulity, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.