Denied Cqmpetent's Staff Application (EU)

Cqmpetent

IGN (In Game Name):
Cqmpetent

Timezone:
EEST ( 2 hours in front of UK time)

Lithuania

Do you own a quality microphone?:
I wouldn't say I have the best or worst microphone, but I'd say it's pretty average.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have Discord, Telegram, Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I have been staff on a lot of small servers which have helped me develop myself as a person and that have helped me develop command knowledge and how to deal with stressful situation where it's difficult as a staff member to decide on a final verdict when the main rule of being a staff member is that you cannot be biased to anyone.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I've grown a liking towards this server and it's community i"ve already made friends like 400fps, nateandnicordope and more of my faction mates. I've seen quite a bit of cheaters on kitmap and seeing as I'm very active atm and will continue to be, I will dispose of any obvious cases of knockback modification etc. As I've been staff on a few small servers and I've dedicated time and patience into those servers, this time I'm willing to take it to the next level and dedicate myself towards a bigger goal. I see this server as a huge opportunity for self-growth as well as becoming a better person overall, I've always wanted to do something good for a community as big as this one and I think this can be my chance to proof myself as a staff member that can be active, productive, social and friendly and at the same time play the game and meet new friends. This server has been one of the most fun places I have gone to after school when I want to play minecraft and talk with my friends. I've always had the tendency to help other people because of my nature, I've always been a kind kid at heart from a very young age. I'm a very sensitive person too, so if any staff members or anyone in general is having issues I can comfort them because I know what it feels like being hurt, having a bad day or just plane out having the worst day. But I know I can make people's days better by talking to them and telling them everything is going to be okay. After having a taste of what it's like to be staff I've never had enough, ever since I've started staffing I've learned and have grown so much it's actually appalling. I definitely have had some rough patches here and there, but they have make me develop my emotions and have made me cope with anger much better.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

As stated above ^ I would like to help the server

Additional Information:

This is my schedule :

Monday -> Free After School so 3 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Tuesday -> Go to math tutor at 4 pm and get back at 6-7 pm EEST

Wednesday -> Free After School so 3 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Thursday -> Free After School so 2 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Friday -> Free After School so 2 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Saturday -> Go to swimming at 2:30 pm get back at 4:30 pm EEST

Sunday -> Go to physics tutor at 2:30 Pm get back at 4:40-4:50 pm EEST

Last edited:

Brock

Veteran Member
My application wasn't rated in 2 weeks so I'm reapplying, the platform admin made my application pending said join ts and then denied me when I was sleeping.
Doesn't matter. After being denied you must wait 2 weeks to reapply.

Unforgot

Right so you are just a massive dick to everyone for no reason and you claim you’ve changed and all this shit blablabla its all fucking lies you literally said to me on kirs today because I shit on you when we lost cap “L shitter your fucking trash you can’t cap anything” then I ignored you then killed you again and you went on your little bitchy fit and started being toxic asf again and said to me “your such a fag fuck off” so I don’t see you as fit for staff!

ItsJoran

Right so you are just a massive dick to everyone for no reason and you claim you’ve changed and all this shit blablabla its all fucking lies you literally said to me on kirs today because I shit on you when we lost cap “L shitter your fucking trash you can’t cap anything” then I ignored you then killed you again and you went on your little bitchy fit and started being toxic asf again and said to me “your such a fag fuck off” so I don’t see you as fit for staff!
If this is true, -1

Cqmpetent

I didn't say any of that....? Dunno what you've been smoking, but I want no part of it. Then again you replying to my application with this pure immature rage, shows why you got denied 2 times already.

S

Sansyy

I didn't say any of that....? Dunno what you've been smoking, but I want no part of it. Then again you replying to my application with this pure immature rage, shows why you got denied 2 times already.
Its immature to rise to what another player says.

MAFIAXD

Known member
+1
Think you deserve a chance
Seems qualified
Just work on dealing with lies a bit better xD
Good detail
Good luck!