Denied Cqmpetent's Staff Application [ EU ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cqmpetent

IGN (In Game Name): Cqmpetent

Timezone: EEST ( 2 hours in front of UK time)

Do you own a quality microphone?: I wouldn't say I have the best or worst microphone, but I'd say it's pretty average.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have Discord, Telegram, Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have been staff on a lot of small servers which have helped me develop myself as a person and that have helped me develop command knowledge and how to deal with stressful situation where it's difficult as a staff member to decide on a final verdict when the main rule of being a staff member is that you cannot be biased to anyone.

ScumCraft - Staff Manager ( Helper July 19th 2018- December 2018) (5-30 Player Average)

I was helper for like 2-3 months and I was asked to make a staff application form because the old staff manager left the community after a week or two I,had joined the staff team.JackSucksAtLife Made a video on scumcraft before it was named.The owner ofScumCraft used to have a channel that he deleted and now he plays roblox I'm pretty sure.

download (2).png

download (1).png

VelenHQ - Staff Manager (Feb 15- Feb 26th) ( Not sure of the player count I left pretty soon after I got staff)

I wasn't staff on here for long because after a week or so after I got accepted into the staff team Unraps the old owner that I used to love quit and I didn't like the new owner next to Daniel that I didn't agree with and I left.

download.png

Why do you want to become Staff?: I've grown a liking towards this server and it's community i"ve already made friends like 400fps, nateandnicordope and more of my faction mates. I've seen quite a bit of cheaters on kitmap and seeing as I'm very active atm and will continue to be, I will dispose of any obvious cases of knockback modification etc. As I've been staff on a few small servers and I've dedicated time and patience into those servers, this time I'm willing to take it to the next level and dedicate myself towards a bigger goal. I see this server as a huge opportunity for self-growth as well as becoming a better person overall, I've always wanted to do something good for a community as big as this one and I think this can be my chance to proof myself as a staff member that can be active, productive, social and friendly and at the same time play the game and meet new friends. This server has been one of the most fun places I have gone to after school when I want to play minecraft and talk with my friends. I've always had the tendency to help other people because of my nature, I've always been a kind kid at heart from a very young age. I'm a very sensitive person too, so if any staff members or anyone in general is having issues I can comfort them because I know what it feels like being hurt, having a bad day or just plane out having the worst day. But I know I can make people's days better by talking to them and telling them everything is going to be okay.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: as stated above, I can add a lot of good qualities to the network and be a positive and chill person to talk to in need of help. I tend to take the staff position seriously, so I would definitely say I would be a good addition to the staff team if you want a nice, kind caring guy who can crack jokes once in a while, but also do his job.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I haven't yet made any staff friends yet, so no.

Additional Information: I'm an 8th grader with a lot of stress on my shoulders, I will try to play as much as I can but if I can't due to stress or a massive ton of homework I will tell the owner or higher ups. I can dedicate 4-5 hours a day

This is my schedule :

Monday -> Free After School so 3 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Tuesday -> Go to math tutor at 4 pm and get back at 6-7 pm EEST

Wednesday -> Free After School so 3 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Thursday -> Free After School so 2 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Friday -> Free After School so 2 Pm EEST if I have anything that turns up I will let you know

Saturday -> Go to swimming at 2:30 pm get back at 4:30 pm EEST

Sunday -> Go to physics tutor at 2:30 Pm get back at 4:40-4:50 pm EEST

Last edited:

Glimatic

Hey, good application.

I would give you a +1

-Detailed
-Not too in depth on your past experience (-)
-Meet the requirements

maybe for the future, make a format look nicer with colour and stuff like that, it makes your application more attractive!

Glimatic

I understand some people might like it all colourful, I'm just a raw person like that, so I don't find everything being colourful that important. I think the main details and important sentences make an application good, but in my eyes colours are just an add on people do to make their application "special".

Yeah. Regardless not a bad application. Colour just makes the application easier to read and more attractive, shows more effort.

Good job though, and best of luck.

xPoquu

I understand some people might like it all colourful, I'm just a raw person like that, so I don't find everything being colourful that important. I think the main details and important sentences make an application good, but in my eyes colours are just an add on people do to make their application "special".
This doenst show real proof

Unforgot

I didn't screenshot me having ranks ingame because I didn't think I would need to. The emails I got from the applications that people submitted ar proof themselves.
the emails are easily spoofible and theirs no proof of the servers ever existing

Elize

Established member
I was a original owner of VelenHQ I doubt you were staff bud cause I managed everything while being Owner & Staff there 3 times.

Unforgot

After thinking this guy was a nice he then got mad and went onto my application and showed his true colors :)
After this i’ve decided to change my vote to a -1
Also their isn’t enough detail and your grammar is off was being nice by saying neutral
Have a good one

Unforgot

Saying I don't have the best grammar in the world is no reason to -1 me, as stated in my reply I gave you factual statements about your accusations that you couldn't disprove and you're being immature and ignorant in this situation. I'm also far from perfect when it comes to english because my native language isn't near as difficult as the english dialect, but I guess you didn't read into my application, not until the second sentence at least.
I have read your application word by word and also had a chat with you! arguing on public forums isn’t the best idea take your -1 as I’m surprised a lot of other people haven’t -1 it’s just not to a good enough standard
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.