Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Veteran Member
IGN (In-Game Name):
CowonaVFX
Age 15
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Staff Experiences:
Over the course of my season of playing Minecraft, I have had my reasonable part of staffing, administrating, claiming, and the whole way to examining talk to keep a perfect area. At my highest point of playing this game, I was encircled by dreadful toxicity of players and I felt, needed to assist with spreading the inspiration up the quality of poisonousness, in the outcome, directed on a few HCF and KitPvP servers, some being fair. Moving onto disciplines and the feeling that they make to me. Each server has its own guidelines and legitimization of those standards, what I do is basically go by them and whenever abused, an outcome occurs. in the manner I am, assuming that there is an infringement, I don't circumvent the standards or through them just absolutely adhere to and do as coordinated. Despite the fact that a major piece of my directing encounters came from more modest servers, it assumes a tremendous part in the advancement of developing into a deeply grounded issue resolver. Some of my organization of servers include GovHCF(Mod), KarratRIP(Mod+), and lastly Veax network(Mod+). I am very qualified for the command and looking forward to seeing most of you.

Proof -
KarratRIP(when I was mod, sorry) https://gyazo.com/1299e3ea5adfabe72af3d848140909f0

VeaxNetwork
https://gyazo.com/cd01cc7bf1a0ccc30040503f12af0047

GovHCF

Three important and crucial qualities I feel comfortable labeling myself are: maturity, patience, and most importantly, kindness. Starting off with my maturity; As mentioned before, I have owned a server in the past, and what I intend to mean by this is that I was required to put in hours of work daily for a few months to get it started up. As an owner, I had to deal with higher-level issues and lead as a great example for the server. I would label this as "in-game maturity" in relation to my mature personality. Second, I have more than enough time to kill; patience is a virtue. There may come a time when buttons are being pushed, but the quality of being able to stay in an undisturbed state while brainstorming for a possible solution is very impactful not only for yourself but can prevent further disputes. Taking it over into the real world, to my part-time job; (as stated later in the application) standing behind a counter for hours straight, answering concerns from people (sometimes not the nicest) can be pretty draining and eventually cause one to break, and through personal experience, it is more of a learn and move on the concept. Third and finally, killing with kindness. I am the type of person under any circumstance ready to forgive with an open smile because tensing up or getting mad over something either said or done will not get you anywhere unless you flip your attitude around and become the bigger person to come to amends. I look at everything from the perspective of being positive can get you the same back rather than choosing negativity and getting it right back.

Why do you want to be a staff member:
I'm going after a staff job on SagePvP on the grounds that directing or potentially helping others is a gift to me and consistently love to have the option to give that additional assistance out to anybody looking for help; or from an alternate point of view, forestalling any kind of inconsiderate way of behaving in visit, and different types of rowdiness. I currently have a lot of time to staff, as well as to be separated from the server being totally dynamic and an obliging resource for the organization. I for one have been separated from the HCF people group for seemingly forever and have encountered and stayed aware of the ideas of this game mode. Being said, I have a deep-rooted thought of the players, how disciplines are gotten, and absolute an extraordinary comprehension of what to and what not to do to forestall outcomes in like manner situations. I am extremely gifted at making sure about cheaters when I see them and can get them with recording software on the off chance that need be. By and large, in the condition of directing I never feel overpowered with messages or any kind of undesirable sentiments to help and contact concerns. I'm generally more than enchanted to be of administration to any person.

My Core Strengths include experienced, Communication, Patience, and able to deescalate situations. As a Staff Manager II needed to manage more significant level issues and lead as an incredible model for the server. comparable to my full-grown character. I have a sizable amount of opportunity to kill; tolerance is prudence. There might come when buttons are being pushed, however, the nature of having the option to remain in an undisturbed state while conceptualizing a potential arrangement is exceptionally effective for yourself as well as can forestall further debates. Third lastly, making friends, not enemies. I'm the sort of individual for any reason prepared to pardon with an open grin in light of the fact that worrying or flying off the handle over something either said or done won't go anyplace except if you flip your demeanor around and become the greater individual to come to revises. I take a gander at everything through the viewpoint of being positive can get you the equivalent back instead of picking antagonism and getting it right back

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I believe I am the best fit for the staff and can improve the overall quality of the players’ experience because, for starters, my part-time job (Customer Service) consists of dealing with customers every day and having to depict problems and conflicts people are having, and ultimately figuring everything out resulting in leaving with a solution to make sure everybody is happy and satisfied. For instance, I get dozens of customers asking me a diverse amount of questions either about the store, where to find a specific item, etc... Furthermore, having the skill of randomly being laid down with a variety of different issues from completely different, or new people and getting it all sorted out has better benefited me with reflecting it over to speaking amongst players and supporting them with their issues. With my in-game and real-life experiences of problem-solving, I can guarantee the happiness of players and the warm welcoming feeling everybody likes to have. Being a part of customer service for the past 2 years has impacted my communication with others along with being able to give off a friendly atmosphere. I feel as if I am very reliable, cooperative, responsible, and mature in any tense situation. I love giving off a sense of tranquility to those I talk to because whether in a straightforward or rigid circumstance, I believe talking things out as smooth as possible throughout the whole issue will lead to the best results. I have experienced a lot of various interactions through members of other networks (when I use to moderate for them,) and I have seen extremely vulgar actions whether in chat, towards another player, external forces or just going against the game and cheating; too little miss-slips that anyone can do accidentally or out of common emotion and best to say, I was able to swiftly resolve them.

I am the best fit for staff and can work on the general nature of the players' experience on the grounds that first off, With my in-game and genuine encounters of critical thinking I can ensure the bliss of players and the warm inviting inclination everyone likes to have. Being separated from client assistance for the beyond 2 years has affected my correspondence with others alongside having the option to radiate a well-disposed climate. I feel as though I am true, helpful, dependable, and mature experiencing the same thing. I love radiating the feeling of serenity to those I converse with on the grounds that whether in a clear or unbending situation, I think working things out as smooth as conceivable all through the entire issue will prompt the best outcomes. I have encountered a lot of different communications through individuals from different organizations (when I use to direct for them,) and I have seen it from incredibly foul activities whether in talk, towards another player, outer powers, or simply conflicting with the game and cheating; to little mistakes that anybody can do incidentally or out of normal inclination and best to say, I had the option to determine them quickly.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My honesty would drive around a 9.5/10. I don't completely accept that there are numerous conditions where I have driven into the situation for one not to trust me completely. driving or following with lies doesn't really help me and by, and for that being, deciding to be honest and legitimate just helped me as opposed to adversely affecting me from my experience. Thus, with past staff groups, I had the option to construct a strong and very much fabricated relationship with everybody considered in the staff team.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No they all resigned

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I am able to play all hours although I have school and won’t be online as much in the daytime, for when I arrive afterward is when time gets put in to at least 30+ hours a week.
Schedule(though I'm in summer, this is in the future)
Monday - Friday - 6:45 EST - 10:00 Est
Weekends - ALL DAY(6+ hours guaranteed)

What is your telegram @?: @ItsWxlf

Additional Information?:
Thank you for taking the time and consideration to read my application.
don't mind my terrible literature usage...

Status
Not open for further replies.