Conquest......

Sketchhyy

Literally just played conquest today.
Mrz and papifelix "Selective targeting" what they ment by that was come in archer and rogue and only hit us, you tell me if there is 2 seperate fac in a base and they target the kid that owns the base is that allying or not ? Yes it is
" selective targeting " is only used for base fighting for kids that were 1 dtr. Papifelix and his fac genuinly said " We know we will have noone on for conquest so we will target smellyboys" That is genuinly targeting. WTF is that the staff don't know how to do deal with allying.
zmrd were the kids that eventually won the conquest, but the smart selective targeting would be to target them so they don't win, they're genuine randoms and i don't get why they get allied for.
Cba typing more but it was a joke.

PAPIFELIX

We targeted u guys bc we didnt want u guys to cap. Not only did u guys have the most points but we also fucking hate ur fac. Only bowing ur fac is not allying, fighting with other factions to kill u guys is allying. What we did was only bow u guys when u were on one of the koths. I also love how u call their fac full of randoms yet ur fac spends $500 dollars a map and not one of them is known. Like ur whole fac is named Smellyboy69 or smellyboy420, thats so fucking cringey.

Last edited:

Sketchhyy

We got to conquest when zmrd was at 30 points we ended with 6 we never had the most points,so your reason for selective targeting is irrelevant

Smellyboy69

Lmao u say u didn't want us to cap the other fac had 100 points at a point and we where on 30 and u still target us, every time we starting fighting u had a rouge on our bard and 2 archers tagging him constantly (still didn't kill him btw) so we had to come to help our bard and stop fighting completely meaning the fac zmrd could cap conquest that is allying. they also had many chances where you guys could have killed zmrds archer but u didn't even try to kill him.

PotPlease

We targeted u guys bc we didnt want u guys to cap. Not only did u guys have the most points but we also fucking hate ur fac. Only bowing ur fac is not allying, fighting with other factions to kill u guys is allying. What we did was only bow u guys when u were on one of the koths. I also love how u call their fac full of randoms yet ur fac spends $500 dollars a map and not one of them is known. Like ur whole fac is named Smellyboy69 or smellyboy420, thats so fucking cringey.
Insanity is coming to shut them down Don't worry homes

Sketchhyy

All the +1 boys, thanks a lot. Quantise messaged me about the situation " you really think selective targeting at conquest is allying " But nothing really went on from there. Surely this post was a wake-up call.