configuration

Sep 18, 2020
Italy
IGN
configuration
IGN (In-Game Name): configuration, click here
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU, I’m from Italy and my timezone is: UTC +1:00
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
admin @ erastospvp (200+ players daily), mod+ @ crysishq (300+ players), mod @ pvpcastle (200+ players), helper @ fireborn (200+ players), staff and faction manager @ chaosmc (100+ players), srmod @ quarantena (300+ players), mod @ herospvp (about 100 players), helper @ waraccademy (500+ players), helper @ faithfulmc (600+ players), mod @ cathedral (100+ players), srmod @ coralmc (300+ players), application accepted @ cavepvp. (200+ players)
providing proofs of all of this experiences its impossible since some of them are back in years and years, but if you doubt about them we can ask owners/find proofs.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd like to become staff on Sage for a few reasons. I actually just like the pvp community that exists but as we all know there's plenty of toxic people (unfortunately). I will be ready to put an end (as very much as I can) to the current toxicity. I will be able to staff for much time @ day (almost 2 hours) and that I will stay within the network the foremost possible.
Moreover, I consider myself active, and with this adjective that I assigned to me, I would like to let u know that I'll be constantly on the server, ensuring that the great players will enjoy the game experience, and ensuring that rule-breaker players will get punished. Once I was staff on all the servers that I said before, I just put time and myself into what I did. staffing on a server is one in every of the simplest things on behalf of me that you just can liquidate this game. being a staff member is additionally a chance to grow together with your mind and to induce some new "friends" by helping them or by doing the identical things that they are doing (staffing).
I would like to become staff because I feel that may allow me to stay the community free from cheaters and toxic players.
As I said before, I'm an awfully active guy, I do know perfectly that every time of the day there'll always be people that complain about the inactive staff team. if I'll be accepted, it won't exist with me online. I'm going to help everyone, even disrespectful guys or toxic guys because they're all players. I will be able to be even active on TeamSpeak because I do know what it feels like to remain in a support room for hours that seems days without getting moved by a staff member. once I get in the staff team, I'll improve the player experience on TeamSpeak by moving them faster as I can, by doing mass moves to get support to the most people possible, and by having a moderator nearly always in ts.
i think that one in every of my quality is even the availability because if I'm not on ts or on Minecraft but I'm at home/pc you'll be able to easily call me on the phone/dm me on telegram/call me on telegram and that I will get online in couple minutes.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
staffing is one of the foremost things that I enjoy and that I think that I can slot in a staff role on SagePvP. I'm very serious while I get staff rank on a server but it doesn't mean I do not have time for my personal things, nightly I'm going out with friends, I am going to the ocean, I am going chilling with the buddies at the park. returning to my staff qualities, I'm superb at screenshares, fast at detecting hacks due to my ability and premium tools that I own. I'm an experienced staff member and I understand how to behave in every situation. one of the foremost important things I learned within the experiences is that I want every time to debate about my actions, and whether or not I'm angry for my private life, I am unable to put my anger within the game. I favor speaking with people during formal language because I believe that a player that hears me talking in slang or something else would look very unprofessional.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I’ll rate my honesty 10/10, because it’s the most important thing that links people. People with trust can do everything, but once you betray my honesty, you’ll hardly get it back. Anyhow, it’s a game, and I'm really honest irl, imagine in a game where I take all my responsibilities and if I have to get a punishment, I'll get it without problem. If I’m wrong, it’s right that it will have consequences on my staff rank, maybe getting staff-striked or directly demoted.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
LittleRoss
Additional Information?:
There’s a little time schedule for how many hours per day/week I can be active.
Monday(s): 2-3+ hours.
Tuesday(s): 1-2 hours.
Wednesday(s): 3-4+ hours
Thursday(s): 4+ hours
Friday(s): 2+ hours
Saturday(s): 1-2 hours.
Sunday(s): 3 hours.

thank you for reading my applications, reply to me with positive or negative feedbacks, explaining why you gave me +1, -1, or neutral.
kind regards,
configuration.

plagiarism check: click here
(it says 8% plagiarized due to the application format of Sage Network)​

Last edited:

configuration

Sep 18, 2020
Italy
IGN
configuration
neutral

Get proof/vouches for at least some of months your past experience, also, getting pending is not valid experience

good luck
thank you very much for spending your time to read my application,
I've got proofs for almost every experience, but some of them are about 4 years ago.
If someone wants a particular proof of experience, he can easily dm me on telegram @vandalismo for every doubt.
I even know that pending application it's not an experience, but it's "relevant" since it's another good hcf network.

kind regards,
configuration

configuration

Sep 18, 2020
Italy
IGN
configuration
I'd suggest that you make staff experience easier to read and don't include any applications accepted as it doesn't count as staff experience
tomorrow i’m going to edit the staff experience and i’ll remove the application accepted on cavepvp.
thanks for your feedback, appreciated

Triggerings

Mar 9, 2020
Australia
IGN
Zyfrr
Neutral.
+ large amount of server experience
+ dome what detailed however could use more
- most servers you only hit Mod or Trial/Helper. Unless there is a good reason.
- could use more detail.

Maybe a +0.5, but could use more detail and maybe o to have the staff experience that really helped you become. staff

configuration

Sep 18, 2020
Italy
IGN
configuration
Neutral.
+ large amount of server experience
+ dome what detailed however could use more
- most servers you only hit Mod or Trial/Helper. Unless there is a good reason.
- could use more detail.

Maybe a +0.5, but could use more detail and maybe o to have the staff experience that really helped you become. staff
thank you very much for your neutral feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.