Denied confiablee's Re-Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gap

Known member
+1
- Well formatted application.
- Short n' Sweet
- I believe in second chances, so you should be given one :)

Best of luck

Inship

Established member
You accuse a server to bot and you’re applying on cmon bro ffs
In the first place you still accused sage of spoofin so cause of this you should prolly blacklisted from applying lmao even tho you said that you made some research or whatever you still accused the server of spoofing and you applying on it which is kind of not good

Aborted

Known member
+ 0.5
I want to give a 1 but I can't you never made it higher then Mod on Faithful and Sage (Relevant servers)
Neutral for reasons stated above!
Overall a good application though, good luck!
And also, with the whole spoofing thing, it all boils down to respect in public correct in private. If a regular player ask about it you should treat the server as your lady and have her back and defend. If you want clarification after said person is gone you could speak with a higher staff member for answers, that was a silly mistake for you but for future reference, just defend your server!

Confiable

Neutral for reasons stated above!
Overall a good application though, good luck!
And also, with the whole spoofing thing, it all boils down to respect in public correct in private. If a regular player ask about it you should treat the server as your lady and have her back and defend. If you want clarification after said person is gone you could speak with a higher staff member for answers, that was a silly mistake for you but for future reference, just defend your server!
Yes sir, or ma'am! Thank you for this response!

slayer

Established member
You can believe what you would like but, snooxay is my good friend and we always joke around. All I said was "shut up, you're ugly snooxay."
''
1619030054338.png
'' not toxic fosho bro

slayer

Established member
I don't understand how me joking with a friend of mine is "toxic", and im not even currently staff. Have a good day.
Doesn't matter let's take an example from DDOS threatened a staff member (not saying that you did this) that would affect your application a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.