clowdy

IGN (In-Game Name):
Cespuglio

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
No.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have had a good time on Sage from the second I joined the server. I've had a lot of fun playing with friend Kitmap because i don't really like playing HCF even if i do sometimes. I want to become a staffer because i really enjoy playing on it and spenging time with friends there. I believe I should be accepted as staff on Sage as I am a staff member who understands players' issues and can be understandable and reasonable while trying to help them with their situation. In all my time on HCF servers, quite a few staff don't have this abilities. I like to treat players kindly and only punishing them as they deserve, for example, I wouldn't punish or be toxic to a player if i had an argument with him, that is very unprofessional and also abuse of powers. I am very active and i can stay on the server around 2 to 4 hours a day in the school period but when i have breaks, for example the winter hollydays i can stay up around 3 to 7 hours. I want to be a staff member knowing that I can help any player in need so they won't have to struggle with their issues with the server, whether it a malicious person trying bully the player or cheaters that ruin their fun playing on the server. I know that staff members need to hear both sides of the story before making decisions and whether I can control the problem depending on my position on the server, for example if i need an admin to assist me with something. As well as knowing how to be a great staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I get accepted, I will improve players' experience by punishing toxic players, cheaters, Doxers (players that reveal private informations about another player such as their adress or thier IRL name), and also helping players with difficulties and struggles that they may have. As a staff member, my job is to help the players and also punish those who choose to violate the rules. In my time playing Minecraft pvp i have seen a lot of great staff members but also a lot of bad ones. With this experience, I have realized that the best staff members are fair with their punishments, making sure to get both sides of a story and not making preferences based on other players' rank and relations with the staff.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8/10 - I'm very honest and responsible, i don't hide behind others when i make a mistake or do something wrong, and i take my responsibilities when i do something wrong such a wrong punichment or being toxic because i got turned on with a player flaming me.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No.

Additional Information?:

Telegram - @clowdyh
Discord - clowdy#5640​

D

Deployable

Pending,

Message me on telegram @deployable2 to setup an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.