ClyroPvP
Moderator +
(Resigned)
ParityMC
Trial-Mod
https://gyazo.com/6722d9a7eb45481c9bf76b4e18969fe1

(Resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on SagePvP as I love to help and contribute to the Network and try to make it a positive and fun non-toxic community. I enjoy helping and making it a fun community for others. I am very hardworking and dedicated when it comes to becoming staff on servers as I do not want to give myself a bad reputation. I will answer the questions properly and will read everything I need to read, for example, staff handbooks etc.

I have a passion for helping people and coming up with ideas for the community. I also feel like I would be an amazing fit for the staff team as I will be active and punish the rule breakers and by making it a fun place for the community by punishing the rule-breakers. I will do my best to ensure that people will have fun and a brilliant time on SagePvP. I can come up with ideas for helping the server and making it a really fun and positive community. I will also try my best to grow SagePvP and make it a more popular server.

I have a lot of qualities when it comes to becoming a staff member on a Minecraft server. I am mature, dedicated and a lot more. I would love to put all of my aspects into the server and contribute to try and make SagePvP better. I can do that by trying really hard to contribute to the community and try to make it more of a non-toxic network. Another reason why I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP is so I can do my part as a staff member and make it better for all the wonderful players by punishing the rule-breakers. I would also like to become a staff member on SagePvP so I can help the players to enjoy the server more so they can tell their friends about SagePvP so the network can grow into a bigger community and make it a better place. Another reason why you should accept me as a staff member is that I have a passion for helping people not just in my spare time but in general, I love and I have a passion and If I become a staff member on SagePvP I can bring my passion over to help people and trying to make the server a better place. Being staff on a server is also a hobby for me. A hobby I deeply enjoy and doing that hobby includes getting rid of hackers, and getting rid of people who are really toxic. I am also really active and I can be on the server for a good amount of time per day, and when I'm on the server I will be really dedicated and happy to be a part of a good community that SagePvP has. The dedication that I will put into SagePvP is unreal. I will try as hard as I can to try to make Sage a better place to play for the players. Another reason why you should accept me as a staff member is that I have a really positive mindset when I want to get something done. I get it done I do not wait for hours I get it done straight away I do not answer back I do as I am told. If someone comes into ts and they are really angry and they are cursing as me or any other staff member I will not respond with something back that will de-escalate the situation and be mature and try my hardest to help the person. A negative thing about me becoming a staff member is that I can sometimes make mistakes as we all can but I recognize when I make the mistake and I fix it ASAP when I make the mistake. Another good aspect about me is that I stick to my word and that is a good thing when it comes to becoming a staff member on a server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the players' experience by punishing people if necessary, and helping people out as much as I can.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10/10
I rate my honesty at a 10 because I've never had any intention to lie to players, and other staff members. From the two servers that I've been staff on, I've never lied to players or staff members.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Nope.

Additional Information?:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

IGN (In-Game Name)

cliental

Timezone:

GMT - 7 (2 hours behind EST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ClyroPvP

Moderator +

(Resigned)

ParityMC

Trial-Mod

(Resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on SagePvP as I love to help and contribute to the Network and try to make it a positive and fun non-toxic community. I enjoy helping and making it a fun community for others. I am very hardworking and dedicated when it comes to becoming staff on servers as I do not want to give myself a bad reputation. I will answer the questions properly and will read everything I need to read, for example, staff handbooks etc.

I have a passion for helping people and coming up with ideas for the community. I also feel like I would be an amazing fit for the staff team as I will be active and punish the rule breakers and by making it a fun place for the community by punishing the rule-breakers. I will do my best to ensure that people will have fun and a brilliant time on SagePvP. I can come up with ideas for helping the server and making it a really fun and positive community. I will also try my best to grow SagePvP and make it a more popular server.

I have a lot of qualities when it comes to becoming a staff member on a Minecraft server. I am mature, dedicated and a lot more. I would love to put all of my aspects into the server and contribute to try and make SagePvP better. I can do that by trying really hard to contribute to the community and try to make it more of a non-toxic network. Another reason why I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP is so I can do my part as a staff member and make it better for all the wonderful players by punishing the rule-breakers. I would also like to become a staff member on SagePvP so I can help the players to enjoy the server more so they can tell their friends about SagePvP so the network can grow into a bigger community and make it a better place. Another reason why you should accept me as a staff member is that I have a passion for helping people not just in my spare time but in general, I love and I have a passion and If I become a staff member on SagePvP I can bring my passion over to help people and trying to make the server a better place. Being staff on a server is also a hobby for me. A hobby I deeply enjoy and doing that hobby includes getting rid of hackers, and getting rid of people who are really toxic. I am also really active and I can be on the server for a good amount of time per day, and when I'm on the server I will be really dedicated and happy to be a part of a good community that SagePvP has. The dedication that I will put into SagePvP is unreal. I will try as hard as I can to try to make Sage a better place to play for the players. Another reason why you should accept me as a staff member is that I have a really positive mindset when I want to get something done. I get it done I do not wait for hours I get it done straight away I do not answer back I do as I am told. If someone comes into ts and they are really angry and they are cursing as me or any other staff member I will not respond with something back that will de-escalate the situation and be mature and try my hardest to help the person. A negative thing about me becoming a staff member is that I can sometimes make mistakes as we all can but I recognize when I make the mistake and I fix it ASAP when I make the mistake. Another good aspect about me is that I stick to my word and that is a good thing when it comes to becoming a staff member on a server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the players' experience by punishing people if necessary, and helping people out as much as I can.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10/10

I rate my honesty at a 10 because I've never had any intention to lie to players, and other staff members. From the two servers that I've been staff on, I've never lied to players or staff members.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Nope.

Additional Information?:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
+1
He did put a lot of effort into the application and he seems like a great guy :D

C

calvin

I'd like to see some more experience from established servers with a higher player count. Please re-apply once you have this experience

Status
Not open for further replies.