Denied classicisux's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): classicisux

Timezone: Central

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Fluxcraft > 2018:

This was the first network I’ve gained experience with staffing, I have experience in screen sharing players that are either reported or suspected of actually cheating and recording for insurance. Fluxcraft was sold on MCM for $500 then the new Owner and his team drove the network to the ground as like nothing happen, I stayed with them till the new Owner decided to give access to a Moderator that wasn’t even in questioning in promoting to Administrator so that’s the reason why Fluxcraft is no longer a thing. There are many videos on YouTube of our Players creating videos including me I’ll gladly provide that if needed, it was a giveaway video. Truly miss that server when the Old Owner had it running.

My Staffing experience started here, It was a good run while It lasted.
-====================================================================================================================-
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I miss staffing because It was super fun and insanely entertaining while I had nothing to really do... Considering this COVID-19 pandemic is happening it really puts a hard limit on what and where I can actually go outside, can’t play with friends nor goto my friends' house and hang nor play basketball kinda sucks but at least I got my bike and still able to walk outside so at least the virus didn’t get that bad.

With all the free time I have, it’d be great to start staffing again and having the ability to use my experience and gain experience once again, I think I’d be a great asset to the community, I’d be more active as I’m normally active when my faction members are ready to get Koth's and such on kits.
-====================================================================================================================-
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will help brighten the players' experience by being professional when speaking, helping them with what they need, or direct them to where they can get there answer if I'm unable to contact a staff member for assistance, such as SagePvP’s Discord or Teamspeak maybe Telegram if I’m not able to answer or help, an alternative is to try bringing a higher up Mod or Admin for assistance to help with the player’s problem so it can get resolved.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10, because lying or copying from others will get my application denied and it's not worth the time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.​

Last edited:

drut

Stated above, there just isn’t enough elaboration on why you want to become staff. You need a strong amount of detail to make it to the interview first!

I've updated my application, I hope it puts out more valuable information than before!

Thanks to everyone who gave me their opinions, it really motivated me and well... I had to make more coffee for this lol

Sauds

Legendary Member
Honestly I think you’d do great as a player of the SagePvP Network although unlikely will be given a shot at staff.

Hey,

Add more detail to your application and then I'll give you a proper rating.
I'm going to deny that kindly; you're free to rate based on my application's current state. The reason for this is because I'm in the process of spending most of my time this weekend packing and getting everything sorted out before the moving date. Also, there aren't really many details I can add, plus editing constantly probably is going not to look good to the staff.

CritMeOut

I'm going to deny that kindly; you're free to rate based on my application's current state. The reason for this is because I'm in the process of spending most of my time this weekend packing and getting everything sorted out before the moving date. Also, there aren't really many details I can add, plus editing constantly probably is going not to look good to the staff.
In that case, i'd probably have to give you a neutral.

I want to thank everyone for giving their opinions and suggestions. If my application is accepted, I'll gladly show that I'm competent to attend SagePvP's Professional Staffing Team and have the wide-open opportunity to learn and overcome new challenges to complete! I enjoyed staffing back in the day. I hope to grow my experience; once again, thank you.

Let's see if this will be my new adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.