Accepted CjF_'s YouTuber Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CjF_

IGN: CjF_

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8ro0aSONvVm_tiLKzWUuQ

Amount Of Subscribers: Although I think the minimum is 500+ subscribers, I only have 164 but I am planning to have a steady schedule and I'm somewhat dedicated to this server and my YouTube channel. I'm a small channel but I have put in days and days of work into my videos and haven't given up.

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I currently only have 1 video on SagePvP which I've just edited and uploaded but I'm planning to post a lot more in the near future.

Average amount of views per video: I average approximately 100 - 400 views on each of my recent videos. Hopefully that number can go up very soon.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? If I get this YouTube rank I will definitely be fully committed to uploading videos on a regular basis.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I only joined very recently but in the time I have been playing today I couldn't stop. It may sound like I have no life but I got on for SOTW a bit late and have only had a few breaks in between and i'm still playing. I honestly enjoy this server so much that I bought a rank on the second day. If I were able to have the YouTuber rank it would motivate me to play and upload more often.

Thanks for reading my application, hope you take it into consideration! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.