Denied Cheifer Staff Applacation (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokNovo

IGN: chefier

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? yes (Blue Snowball)

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: yes, discord: SmokNovo:2575 and yes for teamspeak
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Excide, 140 players on sotw, The server was up for couple months, I Started at Helper and i went up to Admin. I really enjoyed the server. Unfortunately the server shutdown and it never re-opened. I helped out the server in many ways for example: Finding Cheaters, Assisting players/staff, Helped out in Screen Shares, etc. I learned from this staff experience that being staff for servers is a really tedious job and it also takes passion. You have to help people and not just sit in ts. it taught me that staffing takes persivation , maturity, time, & effort.
(Also another server i was staff on it was called AzarithNetwork i was also admin on that server aswell. 80-100 player base)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Why do you want to become staff?:
There really are an immense amount of reasons why I would like to become a Helper on Sage Origination . The main reason is that I love helping people and making people happy. One of my best qualities is that I am extremely nice to people and I am very kind-hearted. I know that I could definitely use these natural qualities to make an impact on t would also be amazing to see the server flourish, both within the community and the developmental aspect. It would be my pleasure to help a variety of different players and he there for anyone who is troubled or may be in need of assistance. I really want the community to realize that a staff team is more than just a few players on a server. The majority of staff are all very compassionate people who are willing to help anyone anytime. A staff member is a person who devotes much of their time just to help other players in need. It truly is fascinating to me. I, just like many other staff members, are extremely passionate about making the community a better place for everyone.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
(Knowledge)I have staffed big server in my past, and I have learned a lot. I believe that I'm qualified enough to become a staff member on Sage and I accept all the challenges of becoming a staff member. I believe I have useful skills that I gather through-out my past and I could use them to help out the Sage Staff team and the community I made tons of mistake, but from time to time I learned. I have encountered a different variety of situations such as fake proof; from time to time I learned how to deal with them. I always make sure the proof is real, and whenever I punish someone, I'm 100% confident that the user deserves to get a punishment. For example, given fake proof or being lied at. I have also learned commands such as /Ban, /Tempban, /kick, /mute, /tempmute, /warn, /history, /lives, /co, etc.(Maturity) Some people consider 14-year-olds immature, and they think that age defines maturity; In my opinion, age doesn't fully show your maturity. From a scaled 0/10 I find my self 7.5 - 8/10 mature. Honestly, I do joke around a lot; sometimes I might make jokes and most of the time they might be even stupid; everything has a limit, and I know when to stop fooling around or when to stop making jokes for example when it comes to staffing or something that requires a person to be professional, I will live up to my potential. Speaking of maturity, this also means that I'm a Fair, Honest, Responsible and, I respect all the people no matter their rank.(Multi-Tasking) Throughout my experience, I had moments where I had to help multiple users at once, for example, I had to help 3 users at one which reported each other to me and I also had to do stuff in game it was pretty frustrating at the time but I got more and more of those kinds of moments and from time to time I got adapted to it. If I get a chance to make mass moves, this would probably be a benefit.

Additional Information: I explained most of my attributes in how i will benefit the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.