Mod / QA
Proof 1 Proof 2

MineOrigins
Helper
Proof

OniPvP
Trial Mod
Proof
NOTE: I resigned from Oni in a very short time, when applying i had tried my best to combat the language barrier from Spanish -> English. It was still a wonderful experience.

MaritimeMC
Mod
Proof

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to be part of the Staff team because I believe I have what it takes to be part of the Sage team. My past experiences in the community have helped me to become who I am today. I know the ins and outs of being a good collaborator, like being active, or knowing how to share screens. I've been personally enjoying the community lately and decided to apply for staff. I'm a very hard-working person which will never think or believe in "giving up" I don't believe in that as it makes you look weak and if you do give up it will also mean that you've failed your task. I will help every single person I see that requests help, I don't mind if they're being toxic, annoying, or funny. I will bring plenty of suggestions in the future, help other staff members who are new to "staffing" or who are struggling with situations and it's a back and forth screaming, arguing and etc. It's a pain but it can easily be resolved, I do have strong leadership.
I am very respectful. Respect is everything, this shows that you care about a player or the member's problem. This is also with a player, they may become upset that you're either not listening to what they're saying or you're just completely ignoring them. I am a very motivated person and love to motivate others, if it is helping someone in TeamSpeak or in-game I strive to do my best to help and resolve their inconvenience.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Helpful:

I am a very helpful person, I really enjoy helping others and making sure everyone is satisfied with the server and the staff. I am a very trustworthy person I will abide by what I am told to do.

Motivation:

I am very motivated to help the server and people in any way I can, I really enjoy Cold and I see so much potential in it. I just really enjoy staffing and helping other people and just getting to know people in the community.

Activity:

I am very active throughout the day and night. I can put in 4-5 hours every day helping out the server, people, doing support rooms, and answering questions that people may have to the best of my ability. I think being active is a good way to get closer to people in the community and a good way to let people know I am here if they need help.

Experience:

Now, I don’t let my previous staffing experiences define who I am, or what I wish to become, but they 100% influence the way I staff nowadays. I have gained so much experience from staffing at different servers in different communities all across the Minecraft game.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, I am extremely honest. I will never lie to any staff or players, and will always tell the truth whether I like it or not. I also always provide evident and clear proof for all punishments that I'm required to provide proof for.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Yes, rxa_ can vouch for me.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Monday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Thursday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Friday: 12:30 PM » 9:00PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM » 9:00 PM (With a few breaks)

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@Chaptrr

↬ What is your discord @?:
Chaptr#5597
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
None​

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
chaptr

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Kyro.gg
Platform Admin + Mentor Management
Proof
VexorCC
Platform Admin + Media, and Mentor Management
Proof
Veax.rip
Senior Admin + Media, Mentor Management
Proof
AngelPvP
Platform Admin + Media Management
Proof
AuraPvP
Platform Admin + Staff, Media, Mentor Management
Proof
https://gyazo.com/f940f1aad923b1c286bda1c62dd91b60
SyncPvP
Senior Admin + Media Management
Proof
DemonMC
Platform Admin + Staff, Mentor, and Media Management
Proof
PvPTemple
Manager + Staff Management
Proof
HCRival
Platform Admin + Mentor Management
Proof
https://gyazo.com/c297f75a686a1391ed96f57f8f82ac9f
PvPEarth
Proof
https://i.imgur.com/vUmsFw7.png
SpacePvP
Proof
https://i.imgur.com/DVSDF7O.png
PythonHCF
Manager + Staff management
Proof
https://i.imgur.com/6QU7bBj.png
Feather Client
Mod / QA
Proof 1 Proof 2
https://gyazo.com/a26ebdf690a81adc86fc728cc0cf85db
MineOrigins
Helper
Proof
OniPvP
Trial Mod
Proof
NOTE: I resigned from Oni in a very short time, when applying i had tried my best to combat the language barrier from Spanish -> English. It was still a wonderful experience.

MaritimeMC
Mod
Proof

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to be part of the Staff team because I believe I have what it takes to be part of the Sage team. My past experiences in the community have helped me to become who I am today. I know the ins and outs of being a good collaborator, like being active, or knowing how to share screens. I've been personally enjoying the community lately and decided to apply for staff. I'm a very hard-working person which will never think or believe in "giving up" I don't believe in that as it makes you look weak and if you do give up it will also mean that you've failed your task. I will help every single person I see that requests help, I don't mind if they're being toxic, annoying, or funny. I will bring plenty of suggestions in the future, help other staff members who are new to "staffing" or who are struggling with situations and it's a back and forth screaming, arguing and etc. It's a pain but it can easily be resolved, I do have strong leadership.
I am very respectful. Respect is everything, this shows that you care about a player or the member's problem. This is also with a player, they may become upset that you're either not listening to what they're saying or you're just completely ignoring them. I am a very motivated person and love to motivate others, if it is helping someone in TeamSpeak or in-game I strive to do my best to help and resolve their inconvenience.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Helpful:

I am a very helpful person, I really enjoy helping others and making sure everyone is satisfied with the server and the staff. I am a very trustworthy person I will abide by what I am told to do.

Motivation:

I am very motivated to help the server and people in any way I can, I really enjoy Cold and I see so much potential in it. I just really enjoy staffing and helping other people and just getting to know people in the community.

Activity:

I am very active throughout the day and night. I can put in 4-5 hours every day helping out the server, people, doing support rooms, and answering questions that people may have to the best of my ability. I think being active is a good way to get closer to people in the community and a good way to let people know I am here if they need help.

Experience:

Now, I don’t let my previous staffing experiences define who I am, or what I wish to become, but they 100% influence the way I staff nowadays. I have gained so much experience from staffing at different servers in different communities all across the Minecraft game.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, I am extremely honest. I will never lie to any staff or players, and will always tell the truth whether I like it or not. I also always provide evident and clear proof for all punishments that I'm required to provide proof for.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Yes, rxa_ can vouch for me.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Monday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Thursday: 12:30 PM » 9:00 PM
Friday: 12:30 PM » 9:00PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM » 9:00 PM (With a few breaks)

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@Chaptrr

↬ What is your discord @?:
Chaptr#5597
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
None​
+1 huge vouch, maybe add a bit more detail

Status
Not open for further replies.