Challenge.

Encircle

Established member
Since I'm banned from the network, I might as well confess. If it wasn't obvious already, I'm not 12. This was only a challenge set up by my friend and I to see if I could become staff at 12. Obviously it didn't work. If I get an unban I'll change my age to 14 and apply for staff again. Obviously, I'm not 15 and don't meet the requirements but it's fine with me. If no one believes me and takes this for an excuse for me to become a staff, then so be it. Everyone thought I was 12 though so it's kind of funny.

Don't be mad. This was only a joke and many people fell for it. If you were one of the people who did. Sorry :LOL:

Aziax

Since I'm banned from the network, I might as well confess. If it wasn't obvious already, I'm not 12. This was only a challenge set up by my friend and I to see if I could become staff at 12. Obviously it didn't work. If I get an unban I'll change my age to 14 and apply for staff again. Obviously, I'm not 15 and don't meet the requirements but it's fine with me. If no one believes me and takes this for an excuse for me to become a staff, then so be it. Everyone thought I was 12 though so it's kind of funny.

Don't be mad. This was only a joke and many people fell for it. If you were one of the people who did. Sorry :LOL:
This meme was on youtube. It's the meme where they guy keeps talking about nonsense. You got me :(