Denied CertifiedSilo’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silo

IGN (In-Game Name): CertifiedSilo

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CreedMC: Trial Mod
On CreedMC, a new and upcoming HCF server, I got accepted as a Trial Mod. From this staff experience, I have gained a lot of knowledge on how to be a good staff member and how to deal with different situations. Ive learned the job and responsibility of a Trial Mod, so I’m sure I’ll be able to help out the SagePvP staff team with my knowledge on the HCF game mode. Ive mastered support rooms, and how to SS people, so I’ll be able to staff on Sage at my full potential. This job has taught me all the commands of an HCF staff member, so I’ve perfected and memorized all the main and necessary Trial Mod commands.

FyreCC: Trial Mod
I’ve learned the same things on Fyre as I did on CreedMC

AstroMC: Head Admin
AstroMC is also a new and upcoming HCF server, and i've learned a lot about staffing while being there, such as commands, and how to deal with people.

UniverseMC: Mod
UniverseMC is quite a big OP factions server, so I've learned a lot on how to deal with situations there aswell. I got all my SS knowledge from there.

Why do you want to become a staff member on SagePvP? : I have looked over the HCF community as a whole, and I’ve learned about what HCF really is. I’ve been playing it for quite a while, so I figured I’d take my knowledge that I have on the game mode, and put it to good use. So I decided to apply for staff on SagePvP, one of the best HCF servers in the community. Im sure all be able this staff team out as a Trial Mod, since I already know what the position is about and what my roles are while I’m handling that position. I’m great at support rooms, and I love to talk and communicate with other players, so I’ll be able to make sure while doing a support room, I interest the player and be kind with them, to make sure they have the best experience possible while playing on SagePvP

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: As said before, I’m great at communicating with other players, and I can make sure they have the best time possible while in our TeamSpeak. I’m very professional, but I also like to joke around when I fell like it’s the time to. Players will be able to trust me, and ill make sure that anyone can trust me. I'm also a very kind and calm person, so I don’t overreact in different situations, depending on the context. During SS’s, I am never nervous and I always conduct the best Screenshare that I know I can do. I would remove any cheaters from the network, and make sure players could have the best experience possible while playing

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? On a scale from 1-10, I would rate my honesty to around 8/10. I give myself this rating because I am almost honest With people, no matter who it is. I don’t like people who lie or deceive the truth, as I find this a very bad thing to do. You can always count on me to get a task done, no matter which one it is. When I find free time, that one task will get done immediately. I can contribute a lot of my day to staffing, and you can trust me on that. I’d be happy to take hold of this position and make the SagePvP network a place where people can have fun while playing HCF.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No, no current staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
I have been on SagePvP for quite a while now, and I am familiar with most aspects of it. I try to be as active as I can. I am dedicated, and am willing to do whatever is needed to help make the team better. Whenever another individual requires or asks for my assistance, I am happy to help them with whatever they may need. I am quick to respond to others' questions and issues.

I am not going to overload my application with fifteen paragraphs about my "character traits," however I do possess many characteristics that would make me a good candidate. I am responsible. I am optimistic that I will be able to juggle both my real-life and my Staff duties. I am quite friendly, and adept at communicating with others. I enjoy debates and friendly arguments, however I maintain that I will never go out of my way to offend anyone else. You will find me quite easy to talk to. I am a fan of professionalism, and I will make sure that I treat everyone with the same respect and dignity, regardless of their remarks or personal attacks targeted at myself.

Though I may not be the most emotional person, I have a great sense of how others are feeling at the moment, and can adjust how I respond to their messages accordingly. I value rationality, and an offence is an offence, no matter who is committing it. I will warn and punish the player all the same, whether or not I know them personally.

I have proof for UniverseMC and AstroMC. I can send the proof if contacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.