Denied CaughtCheating Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaughtCheating

I used my old application as a template for this one but I've edited this one as much as possible and tried to make it my best effort, Will edit more if needed leave comments <3

IGN (In Game Name): CaughtCheating

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you have a good quality mic?:Yes, I do. When i was staff on other servers it was required and i didn't mind it

Do you have Telegram & Teamspeak?:Yes, I do

How many hours can you put in the server per week:

Monday | 3:35 - 10

Tuesday | 3:35 - 10:30

Wednesday | 3:30 - 10

Thursday | 3:00 - 10

Friday | 3:35 - 2(AM)

Saturday | 11(AM) - 5(AM)

Sunday | 10(AM) - 11(PM)

Any past experiences in being a staff member:
Indeed I do. I was staff on Lotus HCF ( Maps 1-4) and i had the position Mod+, I was also staff on CentileHCF which i was Admin On, I got offered a Position as Admin on Pot.gg but Denied it.

Lotus HCF: LotusHCF was on the first few servers i was staff on. Lotus was a great server to be staff on it definitely showed me a great experience of HCF and how players were in ts and in game. I was Mod+ On Lotus and soon to become Admin before it got shutdown sadly. Too this day i still speak with the Owners of Lotus and it was a great experience for being staff. Some more information about me being staff was I was always on ts talking with people and helping out. I never got a strike or warning on Lotus when i was staff. Lotus HCF was a great server to be staff on and i learned to deal with a lot of citations and how to be patient with players.

CentileHCF: Centile was another server i was staff on and it was definitely one of the alright ones. Centile was run by Drew and it was a great network until they started hiring staff as youtubers. I was a Admin on Centile and when it got sold to the new owner i was going to become staff manager, Sadly The new owners demoted me because they wanted to make a new staff team of their own and make their own server. On Centile I also learned a lot such as I got better at screen sharing , helping people, being more mature. On Centile i learned how to deal with every type of people and situations that came towards me.

RivenMC - RivenMC came out about 4 months ago. It was a server to i guess revive Powers and at least bring back some fun to people. These owners were the previous owners of Lotus (one of the servers i was staff on). I talked with them and they gave me a position as a Mod+(the rank i left off on lotus with). This was an amazing experience because it was my first time experiencing being staff with power factions and meeting a ton of new people to further my experience in HCF. I was on basically everyday and helped as many people as i could. I tried my hardest to do what i could because the permissions were a little messed up

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to be staff on Sage Pvp for many reasons. Being staff was all to me. I got to help and show that I can do it to others. Next, I simply want to help.This time I use can be used for helping players in TeamSpeak and helping people in game as well. While I was staff, I learned alot. It may not have been the longest job time but I certainly loved it. I want to be staff and I assure you, I would make you proud. Sage Pvp in player base and other important key factors that you need in a successful network. . I always want the best for the network I am working for and it has always been like that. I would love to be staff for many different reasons, Firstly off I love the community. Of course there's different people that are toxic and everything but I am looking at the maturity right here and I see much less toxic people than nice people and I think that's wonderful. I love most of the people on the staff team to so I will be able to communicate well with these people and the people I have struggled with I will try my hardest to try getting in touch with them and sort everything out. I have been maturing a lot since the last few maps on faithful I've been playing and I'm ready to just tell them an apology for what I've down in the past. Another reason I would like to become staff on the Sage Pvp hcf community is because as a player I have witnessed the TeamSpeak being clogged and not attended to for several hours. If I was a staff on the Sage Pvp hcf community, I would make sure to attend to these players with mass moves and talking to each individual player until they are satisfied with their past and current problems. I know how important it is to hear each player out because a player could have been waiting for a staff for many hours and want all the attention they can get until their problem is solved. I love to help the community out even though I'm not a staff member anymore.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I believe I should be accepted for many reasons! One main reason is my wonderful qualities. I bring everything I can to the table. Here are come qualities of me.

Activity:
I am probably one of the most active guys that you will ever meet. I put everything I got into Sagepvp because I enjoy playing.

Honesty:
Honesty is vital in a staff team. I will always be honest, towards any staff member, player, or anyone. I have been completely honest with this whole application and, if accepted, will continue, to be honest with the Faithful staff team.

Trust:
I am very trustworthy, and I will prove to you that I am. I understand that this position requires you to place your trust on to people. I have never abused, griefed, or stolen a thing from someone. Nor will I ever abuse, grief, or steal for someone.

Communication:
Being able to communicate correctly is absolutely important to being a successful staff member. It’s essential to not only the staff team but also with the players.

ScreenSharing:
I have a good knowledge of screen sharing players. As listed above in the earlier paragraphs I am very familiar with basic tools and cheat detectors on finding players that cheat. I can find players that X-Ray, or use Ghost clients like Vape, etc.

Teamspeak:
I know how irritating it gets sitting in a support room waiting to be moved for hours with ever getting moved or getting moved 1-2 hours after the problem. In my experience i would just like to help in teamspeak at all times whenever i'm needed

Rules:
As a staff, you must familiar with all the rules of the server and must know how to enforce them. I can safely say that I am familiar with them and know the correct punishments for all them. If I’m not sure, I can always quickly check because I will have the rules page accessible.

Dedication
When I try something to do something i focus on it. If i am accepted on SagePvp my main focus will be to help the players and the community. I will be online whenever i am available and to help anyone. I will always try my hardest and work for the server

Experience:
I started playing HCF 3 years ago to this. I have been staffing on HCF servers for a while known and well, it has been one long heck of a journey. Let me tell you, I have helped high amounts of players, and I have dealt with most likely any situation you may come up with. I am very familiar with the way HCF Players act in teamspeak as well as in-game. I have also dealt with Forums and Teamspeak usage on a daily basis.

Opinions:
When it comes to dealing with players i am not biased on each side whether or not their my friends. I will always follow the rules to keep faithful a good server. I will always listen to both sides of the stories and ask another staff member for their opinion before concluding my own.

Having someone with a lot of experience is vital to having a good staff team, especially on a server like Sagepvp. You shouldn’t have to teach staff members too much when you first recruit them, and trust me, I won’t be one of those staff members. Making mistakes only make you grow and let you learn from those mistakes. I have done many things wrong whilst being staff in the past, such as: Treating other staff members with disrespect, not recording bans, and most of all, asking too many questions without checking anything else. All of these things have taught me lessons. They have taught me how to behave/act as a staff member and how to be the best staff member you can be.
not trying to be a mess and say the wrong thing or forget something.

Additional Information:
My name is Rahman and I am currently 15 years old. I have been playing HCF for 3 years now and I love it. I know i haven't got the best rep on Sagepvp and i'm known for being toxic but i assure you if i'm accepted that will not happen in game or with players in teamspeak. I usually joke around in the chat when being toxic but if i'm accepted i wont be toxic in ts or in game

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @CaughtCheating, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.