Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I Own All of the Above.
Discord: Categorys#6084
Telegram: @Categorys

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
VendorPvP: (Owner)
I Was also One of the Owners on VendorPvP. I got my position from a Merge that Happened With
Another one of my servers called ClutchHQ. When we merged it helped me with a lot. VendorPvP
Had a decent amount of players on SOTW'S. It helped me deal with a larger amount of people as HexorPvP
and ClutchHQ Weren't getting the Best Amount of players.

HexorPvP: (Owner)
I was an Owner of the server Called HexorPvP. That taught me how I can work with staff members.

It helped me with bringing staff members onto the Staff Team. It helped me with learning
how other staff members do their job. It made me understand better that all staff did different things.
It helped me make sure I was enforcing the Rules to the other staff members. It helped me with learning
fairness. If I was telling other staff members to do something I should follow the same rule.
HCRival: (Admin)
I started out as a Trial Moderator on HCRival. I Then Worked my way up all the way
to Admin. HCRival has helped me deal with situations better and just become a better
staff member. I Have learned things like Screen Sharing. Overall I had an Amazing Time Working With
Rival and Enjoyed Helping everyone I Could. I Was one of the most favored staff members on the server.
I was extremely active and the Staff Managers began to see that. I Did Skip the Sr-Mod Phase because of how
well I was doing.

Verux: (Mod)

I became staff on Verux a decent while back. They were getting around 150 an SOTW. This also
Helped me with things like Support Rooms and more. I Enjoyed staffing on the server for the reasons
of liking the community. Staffing has been something that has been enjoyable for the fact of Helping other people.
I ended up Leaving the staff team due to the server getting less and less players.

MurderRIP: (Mod+}
I Was offered Mod+ On MurderRIP. They Usually get around 200 Players on SOTW's. It Helped me work with
Different servers that have a bad name. People have trash talked Murder for a long time and I Helped Meme it.
When I became staff I realized how wrong I was. The Server was Enjoyable to Staff on. The Staff Team
Was a Fun team to be apart of.
Aodus: (Helper)

I Became staff on Aodus by doing an Open Interview. I Didn't staff their long because of what I started noticing on the
staff team. People were being unprofessional and I didn't want to put myself in a Group like that.
Overall it was a different experience and a place I didn't want to work for.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I have experienced so many working environments that I would like to experience something else. SagePvP Is
a Great Server and has a lot of Potential. They are doing so much and I Would love to be apart of the staff team.
I Have always enjoyed working with Players. If that's through Support Rooms, In Game, Or Even Through Discord.
Staffing has always been something I have enjoyed. I Would love to work with a different community. I Have seen the Staff Members That get along. I would love to be apart of that. I Have always put all of my time into that server. I Put all of the dedication that I can. I make sure the Quality is the best it can be. I Think that I would be able to help out the Playerbase and do whatever it takes to help them out. I Really just want to go back To staffing again. Its the most enjoyable thing I have done recently on Minecraft. Other then that I get really bored on the game and that would Give me something to do. I Strive to help Everyone. Its the only thing that lets me Give back to everyone.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I Strive to help people out. I have lots of experience in Support Rooms, In Game Help, And Discord Tickets/Chats. I Have worked with a lot of servers in the past to try and make the server a better place. I Feel that I Would fit great into the server. I think about Quality over Quantity. I Make sure I Help the person that needs help the best I Can. I have had times where I get mad at cheaters. So I know how the player is feeling. That helps me work with the player more and try to calm them down. I Have been able to spend around 6+ Hours into every server I Work with. Most of the time I work more then that. I Love helping people and just want to make the Community a better place again. I Will be able to work good with staff members. (Above and Below) I Will also be able to help staff members out. If they don't understand something or need help with a Situation I Am always happy to help. That is a huge reason why I Love staffing so Much!

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Currently No

Additional Information:
If you want the Proof for my Staff Experience You can DM Me on Discord Or Telegram!

All Feedback Appreciated!

Darck

Veteran Member
-1 no details in sections:
Why do you want to become Staff?:
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Nailin

-1 add more details at Why do you want to become Staff?: and Why should we accept you as a Staff?:, also change the color scheme, it hurts my eyes

Categorys

-1 add more details at Why do you want to become Staff?: and Why should we accept you as a Staff?:, also change the color scheme, it hurts my eyes
Will add more to those sections. Ill try to redo the color scheme but the point of that application isn't for the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.