Denied CAPALACk Staff Application

BrosDead

IGN (In-Game Name):
CAPALACk

Discord @CAPALACk

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I used to own a 1.9+ crystal pvp server hosted on minehut and got active around 20+ Members -Owner
0G HCF -OWNER 1+ Member For testing purposes

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I would like to help out the server. And I love helping people no matter what it is. I could always help with the uptades testing parteritems I also have some screensharing skills that, that would help find Cheaters in the SagePvP community. I would love to help everyone out no matter who they are. I would like to become staff once again Because I could help with the community and help People want to join it and stay more active on it.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would check AC Logs to help ban or SS hackers to help with players experience so that wont ever have to deal with hackers. I would fix bugs so its more playable and also ask staff for permission to help with uptades or ideas to help boost the server and make it way better then it is. (IT ALREADY IS A GOOD SERVER JUST GOT SOME MORE IDEAS). I would help out in ts. Show people how use some partner items. Help in /helpop and anything else I could do to help out people.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10/10 No point in lying once you get to talk to me you'll see I'm very helpfull and trustworthy.

How active can you be (Hours per day):

Monday 11 PM -3 PM 12AM -2AM
Tuesday 11 PM -3 PM 12AM -2AM
Wednesday 9PM - 2 AM
Thursday 9PM - 2 AM
Friday 11PM- 3 PM 11 PM -2 AM DEPENDING On what im doing

Saturday 11PM- 3 PM 11 PM -2 AM DEPENDING On what im doing

Sunday As much as I can be on.
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity of contributing to the server as a staff member!​
↬ Additional Information (optional):

comparison

Reason stated above.

I'd recommend comparing your application to other applicants and try to notice how they format things and take some pointers.