Denied CadenNitro Staff Application U.S.

CadenNitro

Staff Application Format:

IGN: CadenNitro
Timezone: PST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all of them.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have been staff on smaller servers.
Why do you want to become staff?:I feel like I should become a staff member because I believe I was a very good and trustworthy staff member in my past servers. Once I become staff I will help out players as soon as can or aloud too. I would be a great staff because I know I will help the server in the following ways like banning, muting or monitoring . This server is one of the best HCF servers and I would be proud to represent. I have also read all the rules and get along with people easily. I think I would be a good part of the server if I was staff and I would prove it if you gave me a chance at this role that I know I will be good at This is why I think I would be a great trustworthy staff member and help make people's day if you gave me a chance.
Why should we accept you as a staff?:

Maturity
I am a very mature person even if I am just 13, and I have proven this many times in the past staffing for other servers. I see no need to act foolish but if you are matured I found out people will treat you better and take you more seriously as a staff member. It will also benefit you when you need to solve a problem as the person whom you helped will have more respect
Professionalism

I have proven in the past I am great staff member, this is an important thing on most Minecraft servers as the staff are the ones who deal with players each day and have to deal with problems, If staff are unprofessional players some players may leave the server, that is why you want me to make them stay and make there day.
Able to record

I have a screen recorder so if I feel the need to record I can do it in a click of a button. This will be useful as I have tested because you will need proof for some occasions.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not at this time for this server.
Additional Information:I like to surf, skateboard and am a very outgoing person who cares about others.

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member
+ made anather account with 3 messages to +1 this which makes my thoughts even worse

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.