Denied Caab's Staff Application (Former Velt Admin)

Caab

IGN (In Game Name): Caab
Timezone:
Eastern Daylight Time
Do you own a quality microphone?: mhm
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: yes i was a staff on veltpvp the only screenshot i got rn is a screenshot of me banning a player but i you can ask the staff there
876ecc8a0bded2e963c97f3b25d561be.png

6d200f238b496532c3f3a01e239a4594.png

1570286849306.png
Why do you want to become Staff?: i would like to be a staff here bec (no offence but most staff here are really inactive and whenever i do /report or /helpop no one answers and there is bunch of DTR Evading and bunch of other rule breakers also anticheat kinda drunk has a alot of accidental bans
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: i think i have enough experience to be a staff since i was in VeltPvP and other servers i don't think i would need to mention them since VeltPvP is one of the famous Servers also i resigned 2 month ago tho you can Ask Lunion but i think he also resigned D:
Can any staff member vouch for you?: i dont talk with staff here to much tbh if you would like to show more proof that i was a staff on velt and other servers i would be happy to do it
Additional Information:

DumbChild

Known member
After being in the velt staff team for 3 months i can confirm he wasn't an admin for longer than a day maximum (asked former admins and they say that the info is most likely fake)

HappyGuyM

I can confirm he was never staff on VeltPvP. Also, your age in your application is different from the age in your signature.

S

Sansyy

Extreme lack of detail and effort
Lying about being admin on velt
Relying on that information too much in your application

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Caab, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.