Accepted Burgle's Media Application

Burgle

IGN (In Game Name): Burgle

Youtube Channel (Link): https://youtube.com/c/burgled

Amount Of Subscribers: As of current I have 307 however this was higher and was increasing at a fast rate about a year ago, however I ended up quitting therefore am regaining the numbers which I had lost.

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I posted my first video today and plan to upload the second within the next few days, I also have got the clips ready for the second video.

Average amount of views per video: My current view counts are lower than what they were, this is due to me taking a year break. Despite this I am still managing to grow my channel and keep my views more consistent. Regarding my old views for a smaller channel my views were extremely good, majority have over 100, and a lot have 200/300, (I also have a few which exceed this). I also used to do streams which I plan to do again in which gained a lot of attention and have a lot of views on.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? I believe I will be committed to the server as whenever I am on/or will be on I will be attempting to get clips for my content which shows I am eager to post videos on Sage. I have also made time today despite being busy to edit/render/upload my first video alongside prepare my second, this shows that I am organised and am ready to be posting videos. Regarding being committed I believe my channel accurately shows that I can be, my first chunk of videos were all Faithful in which I stuck at and was committed to uploading on, I decided to stop uploading Faithful due to me getting bored, however I still believe this accurately shows I am willing to stick at it.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: Like most having YouTube would be beneficial to me as it will give me the advantage I need with getting setup fast and easily on SOTW, this is crucial because I am in exam season therefore want to me able to get things done and have a nice claim in order to prepare me to get clips. Currently I play with whatever faction gives me the chance on Sage due to me not having a rank meaning I can't get a good claim. This limits me as I have to listen to what the leader usually wants to do therefore I am not able to go get the clips in which I am wanting to get. However if I had YouTube I would be able to get my own faction together and get the clips which I feel ware most beneficial and I don't have to worry about random people I don't play with ruining my clips. YouTube would also help me grow my channel and get it back on track as I would be able to gain more attention which will hopefully allow me to keep grinding my channel and grow at a faster pace.

Thank you for reading this, I wrote this on my slow iPad so sorry if there are any typos which have gone unnoticed. I am aware I do not meet the requirements however I have seen other people get accepted despite not being the required numbers. I also believe my content is of a high standard to be able to get accepted and I try to mak my videos look and appear as best as possible (ironic how my thumbnail designer is yet to do the thumbnail yet haha).