Accepted Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotGurl

-IGN (In-Game Name): HotGurl

-Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes

-Telegram name: @HotGurl420

-Previous Work (Portfolio): https://streamable.com/fyb53 - Video of My Build

-Past experiences: I have built many bases for hcf and I have gotten many compliments for players saying that I'm a good builder.

-Past servers: Built for SolexMc and some small other servers.

-What region do you live in: NA

-How many hours can you put in the server per week: 5-6 hours a day so around 30 hours.

-Why do you want to become a builder on our network: I have played SagePvp for a while and I have enjoyed my time and I would love to become a builder and help the community. I also want to build my experience with the staff and the builders and I would like to know the builders more and work together on a new Hub, Spawn, or even make new Koth's that will help the players have a more interesting perspective on the server. I could also talk to the players and get some suggestions and make it happen with the build team, so we can make the server a fun place to play on.

PaleDemon

+1 I've seen some of his builds its pretty good and he seems professional. I think he would be a good addition to the build team.

Jerking0FF

+1 He was a builder on a server that I played on a while back called solexmc, the server isn't the most popular but one thing that stood out to me was the builds where very creative and it honestly made the whole experience of the server on another level of hcf. I actually ended up going into ts and talking to staff about how I like what they've done, (Im friends with some of there staff members on solex) and they directed me to him. We talked for a bit he showed me his builds. He seems like a pretty decent guy and a excellent builder. Would love to see his great builds on a great server!

HotGurl

+1 He was a builder on a server that I played on a while back called solexmc, the server isn't the most popular but one thing that stood out to me was the builds where very creative and it honestly made the whole experience of the server on another level of hcf. I actually ended up going into ts and talking to staff about how I like what they've done, (Im friends with some of there staff members on solex) and they directed me to him. We talked for a bit he showed me his builds. He seems like a pretty decent guy and a excellent builder. Would love to see his great builds on a great server!

Thx for that ill make sure i do my best

Alf

need more builds
more detail in your builds
and
more effort in your builds

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Pending: Join ts.sagepvp.org in specific waiting room and put "WuMarik" next to your name for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.