Accepted Builder Application

ShutUpHoe

IGN (In Game Name): ShutUpHoe/

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes

Telegram name: currently don't have one, instead I have a twitter @richtard2017

Previous Work (Portfolio):Will send screenshots of build in dms on twitter

Past experiences: I was a builder/Mod on a known Reddit Uhc called Arctic

Past servers :Arctic Uhc as Builder/Mod

How many hours can you put in the server per week: Building as pvping in minecraft are my favorite things to do so, I can put a lot of work on it. Around 8 hours a week. It's on this server I really managed to step up and learned a lot, I also made the spawn shown in the link above.

Why do you want to become a builder on our network: I think SagePvP is growing a lot and with a more demanding community it is a very good challenge and I want to be part of it. I also think that when a map is good looking, players remember of it even if it's not what the players see first it has a really important impact on the numbers of players for the next map and to improve SagePvP as a HCF server, marvelous builds are needed and I can bring that to SagePvP and its community.

Last edited:

Danyyyys

-1 you nead prove its you building it
it can be a random server that u think is cool and make it look like you built it

ShutUpHoe

Pending, Pm @Twqntys on twitter with screenshots, if you get accepted you'll need to download telegram however. I've sent the screenshots sorry for the delay Since I just came home from school