Not open for further replies.
1. There are
2. 1
3. There are
IGN: 1NfuN1ty
Age - 14
Time Zone - GMT +7
Portfolio: A - imgur.com/a/rzbZw3A
Well, to be honest, I have experience creating spawns, I was once a builder in the Russian community, but then I left after my first paycheck due to the fact that I had little online. sorry the server is dead twenturecraft PRESS F! After that, I built light houses, and mechanical houses and that's it, but it's a pity that it didn't survive. In my experience, I have 3 mechanical houses, and 2 spawns 250x250. But there are no screenshots and messages with the founder of the Russian-language project
How many hours can you put in each week? - I sit one hundred percent a day from 5 hours . And about 35-50 hours a week
Why would you like to become a builder?- Well, this is a complicated story, after my studies I have a lot of free time, since I study well and remember everything very well. Yes, and my friend ArgoBard decided to apply for a builder, he offered me many times to apply for a builder, but I refused because I had no time for that at that time, but right now I have been completely free for 3 months, and I am ready to build almost 24/7 something for the server. I hope you choose me and give me a chance to surprise you) I certainly understand that I have only 3 buildings, but suddenly it won't give a ride to the builder, and time will be wasted, but I can build very well, the main thing is to sit at the computer for a long time)
Team members that can vouch for you -

Well, probably my friend, in principle, he builds not badly if he tries, and I think he will be awarded for me) And then there is no one else)
Regards 1Nfun1ty, to the SagePvP server

spult

Sadly cant see you build portfolio but according to your application you look like you know what your doing but I cant really give you a rating until I can preview and see what you have done.

Dielute

Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and wait in Specific Staff Support Waiting Room with "-disillusion" by your name for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.