Denied Builder Application for Whiplash345

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiplash

IGN (In-Game Name): Whiplash345

Timezone: Rocky Mountain time

Do you have Telegram?: I can get it, but not yet.

Previous work (Portfolio): I have recently deleted all of my single player servers since I only play Multiplayer now. I am willing to make a demonstration if needed. Just let me know!

Do you have any previous experiences?: With building, yes. With server building, no.

How many hours can you put in each week?: in the season of Coronavirus, probably 15+ a week. After that, around 10 a week.

Why would you like to become a builder?: Because I have a lot of building experience and I play with Twqntys.

Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?: Twqntys

Influencer ~

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): Whiplash345

Timezone: Rocky Mountain time

Do you have Telegram?: I can get it, but not yet.

Previous work (Portfolio): I have recently deleted all of my single player servers since I only play Multiplayer now. I am willing to make a demonstration if needed. Just let me know!

Do you have any previous experiences?: With building, yes. With server building, no.

How many hours can you put in each week?: in the season of Coronavirus, probably 15+ a week. After that, around 10 a week.

Why would you like to become a builder?: Because I have a lot of building experience and I play with Twqntys.

Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?: Twqntys

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Denied, build something to add to your portfolio so we can see your skills and you can reapply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.