Accepted - Builder Application // Fitheid

Status
Not open for further replies.

nqud

Mod
Format

In-Game Name : Fitheid // Noud

Telegram : Fitheid

Portfolio : If you need portfolio tell me on telegram. Because I made a lot of things on servers, and i can make screenshots on it. Like i don't know if i made much of hcf things. But I made a lot of spawns, events, buildings and much more things. So if you wanna know what do you need i can try it out. So that means I say, but know about many styles. And I have built on many Dutch server. And I have some proof too, but I'm not sure if I know where I built everything anymore. But I can if you give an order. With all the love to build something for you (I do everything for free)

Previous experiences : I definitely have some stuff I've been builder on but I've only been on 1 hcf server builder and the reset just big servers that are still running: BrokeMT, BlackNetwork, DrillNetwork, TravelMC, WasteNetwork (They are all Dutch servers + I have proof)

Additional information : I am 14/5. Hopefully that's not bad and I would prefer to make a koth / spawn for you. Because I haven't built much --- on hcf servers yet. So hopefully I can build something for you (I did build a piece of bitmap) and i am not bad in english (maybe)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IGN: Fitheid
Language: Netherlands // Belgium

Telegram: Fitheid
Discord: Nqud#2525
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

nqud

Mod
toxic
no proof
14/5 of age
Ty for replying this, i have proofs i you Reading me application I Will send proofs. I dont know if am toxic can you send Some proof? Its fine if you doesnt have Some. I checked the application for a while and I didn't see anything about age so I don't understand you 14/5 so well, but thank you for giving your opinion

Last edited:

Fawzy

Ty for replying this, i have proofs i you Reading me application I Will send proofs. I dont know if am toxic can you send Some proof? Its fine if you doesnt have Some. I checked the application for a while and I didn't see anything about age so I don't understand you 14/5 so well, but thank you for giving your opinion
i doesnt have some but i very know u are toksik so shut

Status
Not open for further replies.