Denied Bubbamac's staff applications

RealKingVon

IGN (In-Game Name): bubba_mac

Region (EU/NA/Other): EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I do trial mod koru, trial host mythic, https://gyazo.com/f2bc6800568da9536ce8b71b9802bc79
https://gyazo.com/9460dfb64a006b53599add438126ed14

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I think this server is very unique In the HCF community and overall coming up with very cool unique partner items, Also overall the SagePvP network is every unique like the custom Moid and CheeseTed tag In-game, I have been in the HCF community, I think for one or two years and have never seen custom tags before in HCF so it's pretty cool. Also, I love how much the staff team on here does for the HCF community like not stealing partner item ideas. I also love how you guys don’t do pay to win a lot for example the /kit SOTW I think it was, It gives you all the partner items you need to start off, I also really want to help out a more active and Popular server I just can’t seem to get staff on a bigger HCF server I am really dedicated and want to put all my effort into this server I love to help people, I hope I can get an opportunity on Sage so I can improve myself from interacting with such a well managed and fantastic staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by always being on to do TeamSpeak I know a lot of players sit in TeamSpeak for hours sometimes, for example, one time I got pearl glitched on then made me raidable then I made my way into TeamSpeak to get the guy punished but unfortunately no staff was on to assist me in my situation so I had to wait for maybe a half in an hour then got help, What I like to do Is always look is chat to see if someone is making any reports As well in TeamSpeak to help anyone that is in need of assistance, I also constantly teleport to random players to see if they are getting pearl glitched on I know how it feels to get glitched on then have no proof but that's what I’m here for! I know on every staff team everyone has different time zones and some staff are not on to do support etc, I love to randomly come on when there is no staff online to help anyone in need, I’m on for most of the day so no matter what most of the time if someone needs help they will have someone to get help from that also brings me to another thing I want to bring up, If I’m always on doing support all the players will love to come back because they know they have a friendly face to come back to that would bring me so much joy if I can do that, It's so important to have friendly face in TeamSpeak because
Who wouldn't want a friend to come to for help :)

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I think I would do a 9 out of 10 because most of the time I am honest but sometimes for little reasons I might but that is because of some personal stuff, Right now I am getting better with my problem I don’t lie a lot like I use to so yeah I got definitely better In being honest sometimes I might slip but not often at all, So yeah that's why I would do a 9 out of 10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No I don’t think so.

Additional Information?: I really hope I can get this fantastic and great opportunity to be a part of the SagePvP staff team that would mean the world to me because that means I can help out the community and make myself a friendly face in Teamspeak and put smiles on people's faces when they leave TeamSpeak!

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.